Day 4 Birthday Bash Gift: KA-BAR Swabbie

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

Day Four of our birthday celebration reflects one of the more colorful (and newer) aspects of KA-BAR. We are talking zombies, and more specifically, ways of dealing with zombies. What better way to defend yourself from the undead then the KA-BAR Swabbie. Simply watch the Swabbie-wielding video below and post the first far flung comment that comes to mind. Nothing wrong with a little mindless entertainment, eh gents?

[video=youtube;nrlPBVrgE0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrlPBVrgE0U[/video]

-OKB

"Them undead folks look like they ain't bathed in a while. Damn hippies. Probl'y smell, too."

I was thinking of what kind of comment my grandmother might say if she saw it. :D

~Chris

Awesome blade...first of the ZK's that really grabbed my attention.

Chuck Norris + Ka-Bar Swabbie = unstoppable force.

Pfft who needs a ninja when you have dual swabbies? Nice vid. I bet those would hack through about anything!

Whoa - Ka-Bar Scimitar! OTOH, to be honest I think I'd probably rather bring a Ka-Bar Potbelly or TacTool to the Zombie Apocalypse...

The name "swabbie" makes me think of zombie pirates.
Thats just me though.
:D

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought but the Zombie War will be fought with sharp, pointy things at close range." (my take on a famous Einstein quote)
-StaTiK-

Back