Day 4 Birthday Bash Gift: KA-BAR Swabbie

Oh Sh$7 I'm out of bullets! But wait I don't have to reload my Kabar hack, slash and bash baby. Zombies don't stand a chance ;)

I've labored long and hard for bread...

For honor and for riches...

But on my corns too long you've tread...

You fine-haired sons-of-b****es...

- Black Bart

That was the first thing that came to mind for some reason.... great poem...

Anyways as far as the zombies go... I would hope the first thing that comes to their mind is.... A Kabar.... :D lol

Congratulations to Galeocerdoshark, winner of the Swabbie. Please send your shipping information to promotions@ka-bar.com with email subject title "BF Swabbie". Thanks to all, next birthday gift up presently.

-OKB

Congrats shark! I need to buy that swabbie soon...the pirate in me is itching for one. :)

Yarrr! Finally, after a few weeks of terrible agony and customs being official a-holes... The treasure has arrived!

What is this in that large box? It says Ka-barrrrrrrr. Hmmmm
eum1sl.jpg

A box in a box in a box, so you can unpack while you are unpacking something you had just upacked
zmcxh5.jpg

My eyes! Ze gogglez do nothink!
63uoo5.jpg

The booty
35na682.jpg

All the booty nicely displayed
2ufezo0.jpg

YARRRRRR
2yuzw3o.jpg

Thanks Ka-bar :)

Just had some more fun with the Swabbie. Wanted to thank Kabar again for this awesome prize...

3 Minutes in and all it need is a kick of my boot
mj59.jpg

Done
5vww.jpg

Some maller branches were still lying around. Good for starting up the fireplace in a couple of months.
c5xt.jpg

Branches, wooden boards,...
cup7.jpg

That's that.
yalh.jpg

Coating is starting to smooth out and wear away near the edge. Good! The coating is holding up fine, it's just a bit sticky. It'll come off, one day or the other. Maybe with a little help :)
mmly.jpg

Thanks again Kabar, really enjoy it.

Was just playing with mine too, trying out new gloves. This thing is a hell of a chopper.

Was just playing with mine too, trying out new gloves. This thing is a hell of a chopper.

It is man, it is. Nice balance too. I do feel that I've been working with it way more quickly, since the balance is different than in an axe (what I use most of the time). More fatiguing maybe, but that's just because I'm not used to it. I do prefer to have gloves with me while using it. The butt of the tang tends to hurt my little finger if I don't use gloves.

Made short work of those sticks and all the other cr*p

Back