Defence against throwing knives?

Commando? Octopussy? The Temple of Doom?

I suggest these because, in addition to using circular weapons in them, these three are the only movies I've ever seen. ;)

And as a bonus, Commando also features the use of a "ballistic knife", which would be a great training tool for dodging thrown knives!

And, if you act now, for the low low price of $49.99 I'll send you my "Ultimate Mall Ninja Training Course", which includes training on all the following subjects:

-Ninja Stars and how to get them to stick into a guys forehead ala American Ninja

-How to select the right equipment. (This section mainly contains a BudK catalogue and the address to Gil Hibbon's web page)

-Anime fighting and You! How to wield an 8 foot long sword when your bangs completely cover your eyes!

-Ninja outfit selection tips. REMEBER: At a formal event, such as a bar mitzvah or award ceremony, the standard black ninja outfit with mask is a traditional, classy choice. However, for day to day wear (or the occasional assassination at a Disco) bright, multi-color purple camouflage is making a comeback!

All materials endorsed by Ashida Kim.

i could definitly see throughing a knife at someone just to get them to flinch badly and then closing with two knives and stabbing them

Back