Do you have a pocket clip showing in your wedding photos?

I'm thinking of carrying a blackout PM2 (not my nicest, but currently my edc), but not sure if the future mrs. jbradley500 will notice/care. If you did have a knife on you, what was it?

This is a great idea.
I'm gettin hitched in autumn, gonna put some thought into this haha

You'll be in a Tux I assume? My jacket had interior pockets so my larger knife rode there, out of view. I think it was a stainless Dragonfly 2, but I could be wrong. My grandfather's old timer mini stockman was in my left front pocket.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

What a great question. I can't recall if I carried a knife at my wedding. There's nothing showing in the wedding pix. Maybe I'll ask my wife if she can remember and watch her roll her eyes.

I do know that I purchased a SOG Flash 2 on while on my honeymoon. It was the one thing I bought for myself.

Not in my own wedding photos (I'm not married) but I've been in several wedding parties with a blacked-out knife clipped on my person. :)

A lionsteel opera cocobolo (I've since given it to my dad, he really liked it) in my tux pants pocket, and a TSF Beast in my jacket pocket. She never knew. In retrospect, I'm surprised I wasn't stabbed by her with one of my own knives.

She was a real piece of work. Happily divorced, though the wedding was a blast. My groomsmen and I all had superhero t-shirts on under the tux.

Great question. I went back and looked at my wedding pictures and am hugely disappointed in myself. Most pictures you cannot see the pocket due to the tux, but I have one where I am posing with my hand in my knife pocket. Alas, no clip. :( Can't believe I didn't carry a knife (although I may have carried my William Henry inside the pocket).

I carried a 13inch buffalo horn kris stiletto during my wedding. Used it to cut the cake. Still won't fire to this day :D

No clip showing...but that doesn't mean no knife. A dressy trad in the pants pocket, and a modern folder in the jacket.
I still plan on picking up a mnandi for formal days; but it hasn't happened, yet. Luckily, I have been unmarried for about 20 years, now; and I don't feel a burning compulsion to change that. (Not saying it won't happen...senility and love are a dangerous combination)

No clip showing in my photos.

I had my Spyderco Military clipped inside the waistband. Clip covered by my belt and jacket.

Also had a Superblue ManBug in my front pants pocket.

When I got married (the second time) I was carrying a spartan sword with a sharpened edge ;)

I probably would've had a knife clipped in a pocket...except I had no pockets!

(Las Vegas costume themed Gladiator wedding)

I had a Salamandra that my wife bought me in Spain in a slip in my right front pocket, so nothing showing. Congrats on the wedding, and I will say this is a good time to get a really nice knife like a William Henry or something. ;)

Pretty sure I do. I only carried my blackwash Leek that day though because it was more "friendly".

I definitely will have a knife in my pocket, but the Misses will understand.
It will be my only CRK, a Large 21 made on the day our daughter was born.

1st marriage was in the courthouse on my lunch break, no knives allowed.

My wedding next May, (2nd Mrs.), I will absolutely be carrying some knives, but not 100% sure which ones yet?
My Buck boot knife very likely strapped to my ankle, but no idea what else?
I very well might not even own it yet to be honest; father's day is right around the corner, and I still have birthday and Christmas to get through before the wedding.

Back