Do you have a pocket clip showing in your wedding photos?

I, too, had to go back and look. Since my soon-to-be ex-wife is always on my right, you can't see anything. I definitely had something clipped to my pocket, and it was probably a blackout PM2, since I was wearing a pinstripe black suit with a vest, and had to take off the jacket on the hottest day off the year.

Benchmade 530 in right front pocket. Black tux and black oxide clip, so it didn't really stand out.

Wedding was 37yrs ago.. Had a BUCK 309 Companion!! Still have the knife and Bride too!!:p John:)

I got SS Delica's with engraved initials for all the men in the wedding party including my Dad and my wifes Dad, too. Of course I needed one for myself as well! I told everyone we needed to carry them on the wedding day- and it was a big hit. We even did pics of the guys with knives open (my wife just shook her head)! Everyone in a tux was walking around with shiny pocket clips visible!

My wife got me a Sebenza as a wedding gift- so I carried that, too. The Sebenza was clipped in my right pocket, the Delica clipped in my left. They are both VERY visible in several pics!

Im pretty sure i did, ill have to check when i get home. Its most likely a spyderco dragonfly or a pacific salt if so(those are/were my beach knives).

I'm getting married next year and my fiance would be concerned about me if I weren't carrying a knife, but I think I'll be going pocket slip for the class factor.

I'm thinking of carrying a blackout PM2 (not my nicest, but currently my edc), but not sure if the future mrs. jbradley500 will notice/care. If you did have a knife on you, what was it?

Forget the PM2. Strap a Roman Gladius to you back under your coat.

I, too, had to go back and look. Since my soon-to-be ex-wife is always on my right, you can't see anything. I definitely had something clipped to my pocket, and it was probably a blackout PM2, since I was wearing a pinstripe black suit with a vest, and had to take off the jacket on the hottest day off the year.

My wedding was also on the hottest day of the year. July 17th, 99°, wearing black tuxes. I wanted white or light gray, but noooo. Bridezilla had to have black. It rained, I mean downpoured halfway through. Blue skies, no clouds all friggin day. 615, boom. Massive thunderstorm. Happily divorced now.

Since I got married in 1979, when folding knives with pocket clips weren't around, it wasn't an issue. A knife in the pocket wouldn't work with my rented tuxedo. Even if they were around then, I wouldn't have had a pocket clip showing. My bride and the priest would have taken a dim view of that during the exchange of vows at the alter.

I had the Spyderco Kris clipped in my pocket.
Doesn't seem to show up in the pictures though; black clip on black pants blends in.

My wedding was also on the hottest day of the year. July 17th, 99°, wearing black tuxes. I wanted white or light gray, but noooo. Bridezilla had to have black. It rained, I mean downpoured halfway through. Blue skies, no clouds all friggin day. 615, boom. Massive thunderstorm. Happily divorced now.

That must have really sucked. I understand about bridezillas. Monster mother-in-laws, too. It took me three tries before I found the right bride. I would not trade her for any other gal. She just told me that I can carry any knife I want if we ever renew our marriage vows. I guess that means I get a new knife in 2019!

Do you have a pocket clip showing in your wedding photos?

No pocket clip. Knives with pocket clips were extremely uncommon in 1983. And to tell the truth I don't remember whether I carried a knife or not.

You'll be in a Tux I assume? My jacket had interior pockets so my larger knife rode there, out of view. I think it was a stainless Dragonfly 2, but I could be wrong. My grandfather's old timer mini stockman was in my left front pocket.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

I hope it's not a tux, unless he's getting married in the evening.

I am standing in a wedding in two weeks (wearing a kilt), planning on having my mnandi on me

No cause when I got married I carried my late Grandpa's Boker 3 inch 3 blade Stockman and my Old Timer OT8 Stockman

Back