EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the recent stabbing you will probably get expulsion along with a ride in a cop car...dont mean to nag but you put the whole knife community in australia at risk by carrying it.

Sounds like the people putting the knife community at risk are the politicians and the media.... I'd suggest getting rid of the TOOLS in politics before getting rid of the useful multitool in your pocket :p

Then again, that's much easier said than done.

Sage
107f7ecdc636466a84c29f76ed75cc6c

tn_DSC00236.jpg

Uzi protector
Keychain with bottle opener + LED lenser key finder
Quark 123 R5(running on li-ion)
spare primary cr123a
Wallets with plastics + 20bucks
coins
Victorinox Cadet
Cell phone in leather belt holster
3mm braided survival bracelet
butane lighter
2 50mg diclofenac tablets

Not in the pic, but also an Asian hand fan I got in Thailand :eek:.

Sounds like the people putting the knife community at risk are the politicians and the media.... I'd suggest getting rid of the TOOLS in politics before getting rid of the useful multitool in your pocket :p

Then again, that's much easier said than done.

each major banning in this country was a result of one incident...they dont need much reason to take what little we have.

on topic:

- Wenger SI
- leatherman wave
- wallet
- nokia e71
- gum

Perhaps we shouldn't discuss politics here...

Still carrying my Queen 31 today, for a few more days at least. When my Queen Canoe and RAT Izula show up they'll each get a few days of carry and then we'll see what happens. Well, the canoe will get some carry, I don't see the Izula as a EDC blade, but I'm sure going to put it through its paces doing some yard cleanup next week.

No pics today but I'm lounging around the house on my day off carrying the new Benchmade CPM-M4 Activator with stingray steath on my belt and an Al Mar Mini SERE 2K folder in my front right pocket.

front right pocket - Hissatsu Folder
front left pocket - Endura 4 Wave
back right pocket - aluminum Kubaton
right boot - Benhcmade Instigator

036.jpg

front right pocket - Hissatsu Folder
front left pocket - Endura 4 Wave
back right pocket - aluminum Kubaton
right boot - Benhcmade Instigator

036.jpg

Holy crap I carry the two same knives! I like the EDC tell me how do you like your Endura and Instigator? :)

I love my instigator, they've been disscontinued now so I might get another while i still have the chance. It makes a great boot knife, the knife doesnt lock tight enough in the sheath that I'd feel comfortable using it as a neck knife. The chisle grind takes some skill to sharpen which is the only real problem with the knife. But you really cant beat it for $40.

As for the endura 4 wave, well its ugly, but a great knife none the less. I'ts just so famous, I have to have one, everybody else does. The volcano-grip texturing on the handle is overkill if you ask me, I'm gonna need new pants pretty soon.

047-2-1.jpg

0325102214.jpg

here's my EDC at the moment,
Bradley Kimura II
Benchmade Pika II
Beretta Multi-Tool
Gerber Remix
Leatherman Freestyle
Cold Steel Mini Pal
Victorinox Classic on the keys

Status
Not open for further replies.