Fairly Knives Chat - Check in and say Hi! Post whatever here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy everyone! I am finaly off work,I thought it would never end! Xander that mini is awesome! great job my man.ARE you off on wed. I want to come by and get my DFK shirt and play in your shop. I will bring my itty bitty folder over and we can mini knife fight:D

howdy everyone! I am finaly off work,I thought it would never end! Xander that mini is awesome! great job my man.ARE you off on wed. I want to come by and get my DFK shirt and play in your shop. I will bring my itty bitty folder over and we can mini knife fight:D

Mini knife fight!!!!!!

Morning guys!

Hello Daniel,
First post here, I really like the tantos (A2), are these something that you produce fairly regularly, I really have to pick one up, unfortunately the PayPal account looks pretty dismal for the next week or so, if the two you have up go, will there be more soon? These have to be some of the nicest knives I have seen for a while, just the right mix of practical with flash.

Hey thanks and welcome!

Thanks for the kind words on the Tantos, I will probably make more, most likely next year.

Talk to me here or email me at danielfairlyknives@gmail.com and we can probably work something out.

Morning y'all.

Kevin, mini knife fight it is! Yes, I'm off on Wednesday.

I'm pretty happy with how this mini came out, but not perfectly happy. Still a few things left that I want to tweak on it, or touch up, but sometimes I have a hard time saying things are done. I do have a plan for another mini, but this time in a larger 1/4 scale.

Daniel, I do plan on testing out my knives on my day off, and also taking some pics of them. I have various types and diamters of common lines used on race boats I will be testing on. Also the usual carving and such.

-Xander

Morning y'all.

Kevin, mini knife fight it is! Yes, I'm off on Wednesday.

I'm pretty happy with how this mini came out, but not perfectly happy. Still a few things left that I want to tweak on it, or touch up, but sometimes I have a hard time saying things are done. I do have a plan for another mini, but this time in a larger 1/4 scale.

Daniel, I do plan on testing out my knives on my day off, and also taking some pics of them. I have various types and diamters of common lines used on race boats I will be testing on. Also the usual carving and such.

-Xander

I think the mini looks great! Work more though if you feel it needs it.

I can't wait for the testing results and pics! I was reading about the structure of 154cm vs cpm154 and it sounds like 154CM will be great for cutting rope.

Have a good one X!

Afternoon men.Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

Good day here, doing some rough grinding. I hope you are doing great as well!

Woooooo HOOOOO!!!! mini knife fighting ,DFK knife testing and shop time at Xander's house on Wed.!!!!!!!!!!!!! all that while wearing my DFK shirt. Daniel can you make a chainmail version of you DFK shirts?:D

Woooooo HOOOOO!!!! mini knife fighting ,DFK knife testing and shop time at Xander's house on Wed.!!!!!!!!!!!!! all that while wearing my DFK shirt. Daniel can you make a chainmail version of you DFK shirts?:D

That's right, I got all the goods here! Daniel, does this qualify me for wholesale pricing since I'm distributing your product now?! :D ;)

Oh, I tested the zombie slashing ability of my rigger today at work, I think it will do just fine! Those bunnies didn't stand a chance...:eek::p

-X

Nice! Chainmail... that was the last run, sold out! :D

That's right, I got all the goods here! Daniel, does this qualify me for wholesale pricing since I'm distributing your product now?! :D ;)

Oh, I tested the zombie slashing ability of my rigger today at work, I think it will do just fine! Those bunnies didn't stand a chance...:eek::p

-X

Wholesale... hmm... :D Sell Kevin some of that 1084, I'd charge him a bunch! at least one beer :D

Cool on the slashing. I remember being happy with how that blade cut paper, it was scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back