Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with red...

Just me and my younger boy tonight.. He is going around taking apart the house and I go around and replace things.. taking a break for a few mins before we go read..

Riggers look niiice!

Enjoy the evening guys! =_=

I'm pretty sure they are, but I sure would like one if there are any extras!

Here's a little throw back to the original Teak Rigger!

DSCN2290.jpg

Got my Xmas shopping done! Crazy, gas went down to $2.59 later in the day too!

-X

Nothing wrong with red...

Just me and my younger boy tonight.. He is going around taking apart the house and I go around and replace things.. taking a break for a few mins before we go read..

Riggers look niiice!

Enjoy the evening guys! =_=
Sounds familiar! lol Have a great day dude!

Are those two rigging knives spoken for?
Yes, they are going to Carpenters on the Cutty Sark. I have gotten a load of requests for them and seriously consider making more.

I also have a RF2 rigger drawn up, I want to make that happen. On commercial vessels the knife has to fold to be legal... plus I really want to make one!

I'm pretty sure they are, but I sure would like one if there are any extras!
I'm seriously keeping that n mind. I only have a few fixed blades planned for next year, that has been one of the top requests.

Agreed - I loved the wood handle on it.
Thanks! I have a big stash of Ironwood, I like to buy wood at least a year in advance and really like Ironwood and Blackwood... so there will be more of that! :)

Here's a little throw back to the original Teak Rigger!

DSCN2290.jpg

Got my Xmas shopping done! Crazy, gas went down to $2.59 later in the day too!

-X

Nice! That teak looks so good! These new ones are scribed from yours in the same bar of steel. Cool pic!

I'm mailing loads of gear out today, you guys look out!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

Daniel- Is a slipjoint folder on your drawing board?
Hi Dudes. Happy Saturday!

Morning guys!

Back to work today.

That pic of the Teak Rigger is from when I first got the knife. The Teak has darkened up a little bit, but is still just as pretty! Holding up very well also!

It's grey and cold here, I just want a big bread bowl of claim chowder and watch Apocalypse Now, my all time favorite!

-X

Lycosa - yes, I want to make a Ti frame slippy that can be taken apart (as opposed to peened together) I bought some waterjet cut swayback parts from USAKM and plan on trying to finish them out soon just to get into the concept.

Nice X! BTW Apocalypse Now rules, I need to watch that one again.

Just in from Durango... whiteout conditions all the way back and it took about an hour to go 25 miles! lol I couldn't see anything... maybe 25 feet visibility. The mountain will be nice! :D

Goooooooood eeeeeeeeevening

and good morning! :D Yo FBC!

Welp! I'll just wait for the DF slip-joint.
:)

:D I'm hoping to find the time to work on mine, I have the tooling and parts all together.

Tons of snow here, I might have to break out the snowblower. I've been shoveling...

make it a good one!

Sup fellas!

Back at the daily grind... have the company Christmas dinner tonight too - oh...joy...

Man, just not in the right groove today. So not feelin' this work stuff at all right now. Must be time for caffeine now.

Anyways, keep it real :cool:

-X

Will survive Christmas?
At December 25 much eat and drink more, but more dangerous is December 31 bottle is your friend ....
How about Christmas traditions in Stockton?

Hey Kermmak!

Christmas isn't such a big deal for the city here, no snow or anything. Just family and drinking Crown Royal. New years eve on the other hand, when I was tending bar, we called it amateur night! Everybody who doesn't normally drink comes out and gets stupid, lol!

Make it great fellas!

-X

Happy Christmas Guys, the insane is HERE.
I like it! Hi Kermmak!

Hey Hey Hey!
Yo yo yo! :D

Will survive Christmas?
At December 25 much eat and drink more, but more dangerous is December 31 bottle is your friend ....
How about Christmas traditions in Stockton?

Sounds the same here! Here Santa lands on the roof, goes down the chimney, eats your snacks and leaves you presents! lol

Hey Kermmak!

Christmas isn't such a big deal for the city here, no snow or anything. Just family and drinking Crown Royal. New years eve on the other hand, when I was tending bar, we called it amateur night! Everybody who doesn't normally drink comes out and gets stupid, lol!

Make it great fellas!

-X

lol amateur night! I have tended bar a fair bit over the years, seen some pretty funny stuff. I worked an open bar in St. Thomas for a while, lol it was nuts.

Daniel- Can I move in wid you?

Sounds good... did you buy another knife? :D :p

loads of snow here and sledding on the driveway yesterday! Back to work here! :D You guys have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back