Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X, that means SMOKE BREAK! :D

ugh, more present buying.. FOR MYSELF :D damn kids these days :) WANT WANT WANT :D

Keep it frosty!

Sounds like a blast. :/

Tired as hell this afternoon - didn't get much of a nap on the red-eye last night flying back from SF, so I'm dragging now. Getting ready for the company holiday party... I expect I'll fall asleep in my beer. Go me.

Managed a few street shots in Union Square that I liked.

15853651758_c6a8be4358_c.jpg

15855047849_30866fa00e_c.jpg

and one from my room:

15853840770_487c538940_c.jpg

Nice pix, broh!
Hi Dferz!
Case Hammerhead incoming!!
duz anyone here EDC a Svord PK?

I use a peasant sometimes around the yard or garage..

Case?!?# weirdo.

Nice photo of the lights and person with phone.. you got lots of detail in that low light with water image. GJ! Hmmm beer? Sounds like you need some tequila! :D

Sloth! The Case Hammerhead, and Mako, is a sleeper. Trust me.
Change yer name to sloth9mm.

I like my S&W .357 better than my Kahr 9mm... Granted, it's not full-on Dirty Harry, but feels close enough with the 6" barrel and that thump :) So Sloth357 it remains!

Time to go eat chocolate...

Sup fellas.

Helluva day. No sooner than I get back to work and I have to load $600 worth of cat litter into this ladies suburban. Of course the very last bag on the pallet caught a nail and dumped about 15# of it right on my shoe and in it. :-/

Sloth, the wife and kid were both home demanding my attention, no split shift spliff for me.... (betcha can't say that 3x fast!) Oh, and I'm a 41 mag fan. Love mine. Thinking of picking up a Ruger Blackhawk in 41 some day. Wish my dad never sold his.

I did do some shooting on my lunch though...

With the camera.

AR-15 68spcII by f/stop & GO, on Flickr

Liam, with that view looking almost due north at the Mark Hopkins Hotel, I'm guessing you stayed somewhere on Mason Street near Bush? If I'm right, Hooker Alley is only about one block from there, lol! That the official name on the street sign too!

Get some rest dude!

-X

Liam those pics are incredible!!!

Xander the AR is looking really good! Carbon Fiber... :cool:

Yo Sloth! Hope you are doing good! Smokes Boys!

Lycosa... nice score! I have a Case in red Dino Bone I got in a trade for rough amethyst/agate I collected, it is a cool knife. My only safe queen, a Case, lol! but it is nice... custom

FBC I want to see a slippie from you soon! I bookmarked that link you sent...

Hi Gang!
Thanks, Daniel. You might rediscover Case too. There's something about those knives.

Morning fellas!

Rolf, I like Case, and I agree, just something about them. Although I do really like Cattaraugus knives as well.

Make it great dooods!

-X

They're awesome knives and hard workers for sure! I am taking mine to the grave with me, lol!

-Xander

Just paid the homepage a visit... Darn - Awesome stuff!!! Ordered two backpackers, one for me and one for my woman - just what we needed to clip to our lifejackets when we are cayaking :thumbup:

That reminds me. Christmas last year was when I was gifted my backpacker! You know that sucker has seen more use in my workshop then anywhere else? I love that knife! You'll love yours!

Yo!

Morning squatchlings!

Daniel, how's the offspring?

Work today, off tomorrow, work Mon, Tues, off Wed, Thurs, Friday. Sometimes it's annoying working around the holidays!

Took some better shots of my rifle yesterday, man I wish I had a larger black backdrop, shooting this thing against the small one with the white board was difficult!

2014-12-19_03-58-08_zpsxdjfpa0x.jpg

-X

Afternoon DFK fans!! Hey X, would a black bed sheet work? Hope you get to feeling better FBC. Hey Daniel, what's up!!

Yeah, they're a little thin typically, but they can work. I just need to get several yards of Duvatene cloth, but at those prices it ain't no small purchase! Not going to happen soon! My backdrop is more for standing portraits.

Man, today is ridiculously slow at work. I'm bored out of my mind... o_0

-X

Two days at the gym, then helped her friends move yesterday. I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch, then fell asleep for about 11 hours. My body is a beat temple!

Relation today. Gotta get me some steak and eggs, stat!

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

Wilson, thank you. Staying at home and playing with knives today.
Bobby, the truck dealership should have to warn you that by buying a truck that friends , friends of friends and family will expect you to help them move.:D
Liam & X, those are some nice pics! Here is one I took the other day. Not great quality but a cool shot imo.
16032498426_be1c021653_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back