Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!

You guys hang in there... I have been as busy as it gets I have heat treated 22 knives over the last two days... both 14 hour days in the shop. I have also been able to grind 8 dashis, 8 prybars, rough grind 18 Backpackers and more in my "spare" time. 3 in CPM-3V are close and I'll have more n the Mega RF2 soon... it is heat treated and looking killer!!!!

Wow, it's 85° already here! I'm going fishing for a couple hours this morning before it gets really hot, gonna be over 100° again today, was 107° yesterday.

Hope it doesn't shut the bite off, we'll see!

Got some good news yesterday, the Bastids that shot the wifes cousin in the face a couple weeks back have been caught! There are 3 people involved with the crime spree they went on, the youngest is 16! Damn, all I cared about at 16 was bicycles, fishing and girls. But, maybe that's because I was raised right....

-X

Good morning!!

You guys hang in there... I have been as busy as it gets I have heat treated 22 knives over the last two days... both 14 hour days in the shop. I have also been able to grind 8 dashis, 8 prybars, rough grind 18 Backpackers and more in my "spare" time. 3 in CPM-3V are close and I'll have more n the Mega RF2 soon... it is heat treated and looking killer!!!!

hurra.gif

Daniel, MAIDEN!!!!! It has been awhile since I have listened to them.
X, good to hear that those guys were caught. It is a different world these days....sadly.
It is hot as hell in the shop today but I'll be out there anyway.

Good morning!

Xander that is some crazy stuff, good they caught the people.

Another big day ahead here... I have fallen asleep on the couch for the last several days in a row now after grinding so no pics but I'm going to get some soon! :D

Morning guys!

Bobby, I see ya down there!

I got sunburned pretty bad while fishing yesterday, lol, I know better too. Oh well, it's limited mainly to my arms and not my face thankfully. Had a decent day, the new bluegill rig worked well, caught a few small schoolies <6" as it was ebbing and I didn't have enough deep water to find the big guys. Plus a full moon meant it was a huge tide swing too.

Listening to Saul Williams this morning, sometimes some heavy beats makes the morning go right!

-Xander

"Shoots flaming balls and reports" sounds like y'all gonna have a serious redneck game of tag!!!

I'm sticking to just bottle rockets and black cats this year, the drought has hit up here pretty hard and everything is dry and c4ispy. Besides, I don't want to run into Nevada to get the good ones anyways.

Stay safe and please be courteous to any combat veterans living close by!

-X

We only have wussy fireworks here unless you hit the Indian rez. or Washington... But my kiddos are stoked with fountains and smoke bombs anyway :D

Respect the drunks! O_O :D

Oh yeah, and I warned my neighbors....Don't Shoot!! :D

Happy 4th of July everyone! Time to Chill and Grill and have a lots of fun!!!

images

Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a Great 4th and also, a safe one! Xander, I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's cousin bring shot. At least the asshats that did it, didn't get away with what they did. It sucks that people do stupid crap and some never have to be held responsible. But I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around. On that note, I'm gonna go chill with my better half! Have a great night.

Donnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back