Fiddleback Runt Thread

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Confessions of a Fiddleback Runt-a-holic; some say I may have an addiction. :)

Anyone else feeling like sharing pictures of your Runt(s)?

Runts_group_1.jpg

Runts_group_2.jpg

Runts_group_3.jpg

Bud, I'd say you have a problem, but I would worry too much what you might say to me! NICE COLLECTION!

Bud, I'd say you have a problem, but I would worry too much what you might say to me! NICE COLLECTION!

lol .. wanna post a pic of your Sneaky collection? :anonymous:

My Runt collection is very small, and not just in physical size. I love the profile, but I just don't have many! And, if you get a shoe box, you can fit quite a few Fiddlebacks in it to keep in hiding under the bed! Bishops, Comp Cutters and BLC's don't like the shoebox, but everyting else fits nicely!

Bud, I know what they say about a man with a big truck, but what does it say when you collect the smallest profile of a maker?

Bud,
That is a stellar collection of Runts. Addiction might only begin to describe it. But that's not a bad thing.
Really like the angled picture showing off the tapered tangs. Thanks for sharing.

Preston

Bud, I know what they say about a man with a big truck, but what does it say when you collect the smallest profile of a maker?

Um .. he's the one with no inferior phallic complex?

How many Bishops and Comp Cutters do you own? LMAO. :victorious:

Of all of the Fiddlebacks that I own, I only own one Runt. However, I do own two Bishops, two Camps, two Dukes, and three Woodsmans. Should I be worried? Oh, and my pickup truck is a Ford Ranger. What in the heck does all of this mean?

I like the looks of the Runt, I've never seen it before. How do they fit XL hands. I like small knives if I can get a 3 finger grip. Fantastic collection!

Of all of the Fiddlebacks that I own, I only own one Runt. However, I do own two Bishops, two Camps, two Dukes, and three Woodsmans. Should I be worried? Oh, and my pickup truck is a Ford Ranger. What in the heck does all of this mean?

I dunno, big hands?

Dang Bud! I knew you had a fondness for the runt, but that's insane! When I was helping my brother with his alcohol addiction, I would pour his booze down the drain. I think you need to send me some of those so I can "pour 'em down the drain" for you!!

I love my Runt! It was the first Fiddleback I actually handled, and it is my most carried Fiddleback. It's so small, but yet Andy manages to make it comfortable. Awesome awesome awesome. Bud, that's a cool collection! I hope to someday acquire a Shadetree TT Runt, but all in all I am very happy with mine and love the configuration.

50548A36-9C56-4CEC-8FEB-0B84E7F84759_zpsa0h24vgq.jpg

DSCF8067_zpse9f780ee.jpg

Wow! That's an impressive collection. I'd offer to help you with sheaths, but I think you already have that covered. ;) Now we know who had all the Runts. LOL!

Some pics of my one and only Runt, which I carry with me almost every day. It is 5/32" tapered tang in some commando shadetree :).

47F82FEB-3609-4BF3-A71A-C88D78F938BA_zpsy1wjbzp2.jpg

D69CFF3E-DAC7-4CEC-8DE0-7693C19AA2F2_zpsdulfeprj.jpg

I carry it in this cool pocket slip courtesy of Mr. Heber.

29E4AE57-C201-4423-A6BE-5BD8ACE29E17_zpsr2h27spm.jpg

Back