Fiddleback User Pics

wR6Ud9q.jpg

One doesn't see many of the machetes, but they sure are nice.

Reminds me that I still have several of those blades that need handling. They look really good with tulipwood or canarywood.

One doesn't see many of the machetes, but they sure are nice.

Reminds me that I still have several of those blades that need handling. They look really good with tulipwood or canarywood.
Aardvark Aardvark , would you happen to have any background on these, besides the info given here?
Does Andy Roy still do any of these?
I purchased mine from the Fiddleback Forge website 11 years ago, and wonder about it, from time to time.

Aardvark Aardvark , would you happen to have any background on these, besides the info given here?
Does Andy Roy still do any of these?
I purchased mine from the Fiddleback Forge website 11 years ago, and wonder about it, from time to time.
Afraid that the website contains most of my information. I sort of remember that FB announced a limited run of these 1-2 years ago. No help presently.

I remember that the blades that I bought were made by Imacasa.

Notice that the word "remember" appears several times above. This to compensate for the fact that it doesn't appear in my head. Be warned.

Afraid that the website contains most of my information. I sort of remember that FB announced a limited run of these 1-2 years ago. No help presently.

I remember that the blades that I bought were made by Imacasa.

Notice that the word "remember" appears several times above. This to compensate for the fact that it doesn't appear in my head. Be warned.
I'll consider myself warned. 😉
I vaguely remember reading they were made by Imacasa. Thank you for the response.

Picked some thimble berries at grandma's house. I thought they were a nice contrast to this white scandi karda.

9FD9B808-AC5D-41E6-BC75-CF04608CBB69_zpsrh7zdlgb.jpg

38AE9CB5-AED1-4B32-95B0-BB64CDEA7617_zpss11xyvnh.jpg

It is a nice worker and came with a sheath I was told was made by mister Roy himself.

21EC0E19-58B2-46F6-B3C0-1FC9C35476D2_zpsr2cf5f7d.jpg

Did I mention it is a 4 finger karda?

F1569231-0217-4485-85A4-5162E35D694B_zpstvxzdznb.jpg
Do you still have this?

Back