Fixed blades

And an SSII Elite ready to go make it's new owner happy.👌👌

p3JB1zo.jpg

Sam🔥🔥

I took a quick pic of most of my more EDC-able fixed blades for another thread. These are ones I do carry or would happily carry around town or in polite society. (In other words, ones that are friendly for concealed carry and not melting snowflakes at the grocery store.)

As I said over there, The Bradford Guardian 3.5 and Real Steel Pointman are the largest here and a bit more limited as a result, although the Pointman has seen a surprising amount of EDC carry for its size. A big part of that is the belt attachment, which can be quickly rotated and locked into place. So I can change from vertical to horizontal or a few cants in between within seconds.

Vzjzmym.jpeg

Been traveling a bunch and had a full plate since it arrived a couple weeks ago, but initial impressions are 100% awesomeness. It's a good-sized blade, but feels nimble in the hand. Excellent attention to detail, as I've come to expect with RMJ. And I sure love the way they texture their handles - plenty of traction, but not abrasive. :thumbsup:

Back