For Sale Only $59.00 New Texas Boot Knife Hunter Pattern in 154cm Steel Razor Sharp

No man, THANK YOU. $frikkin$ awesome CS, I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond. Can't wait to have it in hand.

Thanks Alpha.
My printer ran out of ink and we cancelled your label.
We have shipped approximately 90% of the blades and the remaining pieces are packaged and ready to go out Monday
Everyone will have their blades by the end of next week
I basically work alone and we ship an average of 100 packages a week.
I have been in business over 15 years and we are passionate about our work..
Thanks for your patience and support..

We have shipped approximately 90% of the blades and the remaining pieces are packaged and ready to go out Monday
I'm with you, 46Alpha. Based on Mike's post above, those of us who are still waiting for our knives should receive shipping confirmations today. I, for one, will be keeping a close eye on my e-mail in anticipation of that happy event and will post an acknowledgment here just as soon as it happens. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
He had buyers remorse and I refunded his money after I printed a label and lost $7.25.. I refunded the money not Paypal..
We love our clients and we love the knife business. We sell over 1500 knives per year.. Sometimes people get buyers remorse..
Its all good because we have greater demand for our product than we can produce... Much Respect

No Mike, I had to get Paypal involved because you kept telling me that it had already shipped and I was approaching the 45 day limit for filing a dispute. I never received a shipping notification. I have all the emails if anyone is interested. I really wanted the knife you offered for sale, and I was the first person in the thread to order one. There was absolutely no buyers remorse!

No Mike, I had to get Paypal involved because you kept telling me that it had already shipped and I was approaching the 45 day limit for filing a dispute. I never received a shipping notification. I have all the emails if anyone is interested. I really wanted the knife you offered for sale, and I was the first person in the thread to order one. There was absolutely no buyers remorse!

It's not impossible to interpret your action as buyer's remorse, Mooseyard. But buyer's remorse based on seller non-perfomance is justified in my opinion. I will continue to cast a VERY bright light on this transaction until I receive my knives. And I will intepret Mike's statement that I'll have them by the end of this week as a performance guarantee. If they're not here by then, I'll be the next buyer knocking on PayPal's door.

Last edited:
Got mine last week. Threw a quick wrap on it and slapped a sheath together(I ran out of light on the sheath so it's pretty rough). I love this knife, for the price it's gonna be hard to beat.
IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

There's no question that the knife is a best buy, JG. But only for those who receive them.

I'm standing by for my shipping confirmation.

Look Friend.
I have been in business over 15 years..
I was cleaning out my shop for the new year and sold "shank kits" for $59.00
I screwed up and your package did not get shipped.
I apologized and offered you a free knife..
You filed a dispute and I refunded your money immediately
Paypal refunds take over a month, I refunded your money within the hour.
Seriously, I make less than $10.00 off these shanks and I am getting a dozen emails a day asking for more after we sold out.
Do you really think I have been in business 15 years to steal from a Police Officer on Bladeforums??
Do you seriously believe that I was going to steal from you???
I made a mistake printing labels and I apologized..
Then you go post negative feedback.. I guess you want to hurt my family
This is my sole source of income and the irony is that its a $59.00 dollar shank..
The steel and heat treat costs more than $59.00 I was just cleaning my shop out.
I made a mistake shipping over 100 packages the week of Christmas and refunded your money and now I have a negative feedback.
15 years and thousands of knives sold and now you feel the need to hurt my business over a $59.00 shank..
I work long hours seven days a week and sometimes I make mistakes..
I apologize again for any problems this caused you.
If you wanted to hurt my family over a $59.00 dollar knife after I refunded your money, then you got what you wanted..
I just do not understand all the anger and the need to give me a black eye after I apologized and refunded your money.
Much Respect..

Whatever happened, Mike, you are under scrutiny. One screw-up is forgiveable. The next one is not.

Please ship my knives today and send me a shipping confirmation as you said you would.

Thanks.

Bruce...

I would argue that screw-ups in general are forgivable as long as the other party is made whole in end. These things do happen.

Gentlemen, we are right at 15 days from when these went on sale. We asked for info and we got it. All is good.

OH HAPPY DAY!!! I just received my shipment confirmation from PayPal. I can't tell you much I was hoping it would work out this way.

Thank you for coming through, Mike! :thumbup: :)

Bruce...

Yeah, I am hoping I get a shipping confirmation soon (today) as well. Been eagerly waiting on this one and even got all the crap to do scales ready to go. Hope I am not waiting for nothing. :-( That would be a pisser.

Just got mine after ordering on Sunday... super fast shipping and the knife is awesome! I am going to take my time figuring out exactly what I want to do with it but I am already wanting my next snody!

Outstanding,,
Thanks for your business.
I appreciate it..
Respect..

Got mine today...my first knife from you...very sweet blade and a great deal. I love the blade shape and finish.

Excellent.
Thanks for your support and thanks for posting..
Much Respect.

Well...the knife arrived today via USPS.

Without sounding like a kiss-ass, I am blown away and almost feel like I underpaid for what I got.
This is a serious Fu@%ing piece of steel. The handle wood is absolutely beautiful.
Mike...thank you for the raw materials. I am gonna have fun putting this together.
BTW...be careful. These are SHARP.

You rock Mike.

Outstanding..
Thanks for your support and thanks for posting.
Huge Respect..

Just got mine today, very sweet!!!! Got any recommendations for a sheath??

Thanks again
Mike

Outstanding..
Thanks for spending your money on my gear
Huge Respect.

Back