For Sale Only $59.00 New Texas Boot Knife Hunter Pattern in 154cm Steel Razor Sharp

@bld522 I received USPS Priority notification on wednesday and the knife got here yesterday. The blade itself was wrapped and taped in several layers of paper, so I think they were not ready and wrapped when we placed our orders, which likely takes a lot of time to do. If that helps any. Granted, I'm very new to the world of custom knives.

Excellent. Enjoy your new knife..
Thanks for supporting SnodyKnives and thanks for your patience.
Huge Respect from Texas

[video=youtube;LUaGJPAdnMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaGJPAdnMU[/video]

Dude, thanks for your business.
I appreciate you spending your money on my gear
The Texas/Hunter turned out Awesome.
Thanks for posting the video..
Respect..

Yeah, I am hoping I get a shipping confirmation soon (today) as well. Been eagerly waiting on this one and even got all the crap to do scales ready to go. Hope I am not waiting for nothing. :-( That would be a pisser.
Unless I miss my guess, you're part of the "everyone" Mike referred to in his statement that "everyone will have their blades by the end of [this] week." Hang tough.

See, you ask for info, You get info and then you work with that info. No need for any type of panic :).

Personally I am new to the custom game. Mike is the first custom maker I have ever dealt with. For being a small operation I think he's doing a damn good job. I should have realized early on though that communication wasn't going to be instantaneous like it is with a production seller. The man that we are buying from is the man who is making the product. As we all know a person can't be in two places at once.

It sucks that moose didn't get his knife, but it would have sucked a lot more if he hadn't been made whole. That's business between he and Mike and his experience is, while regrettable, not the norm. Just do a GBU search and that will tell you all you need to know. There are a lot of makers who's names are listed there in a less than favorable light. Mikes name however is absent.

Glad folks are getting their notifications, if you haven't, give Mike a polite heads up. He does respond and he does seem to take his business very seriously.

Just do a GBU search and that will tell you all you need to know. There are a lot of makers who's names are listed there in a less than favorable light. Mikes name however is absent.
That's one of the reasons I decided to pull the trigger on this deal. It should also be noted that Mike didn't have any negative feedback when I decided to go for the deal. Now he does.

Things change. Normally I don't have a problem with that because I have time to adjust to the change. But I don't like things to change when I'm right in the middle of a transaction . . . especially when they change for the worse.

I'll rest easy when I have my knives in hand. And if I receive them on schedule, I'll post positive feedback for Mike. After all, why wouldn't I? He's done everything he said he would do . . . at least so far.

Last edited:
Sounds fair enough. Thinking about it, it seems that there is a lack of feedback for him considering the sales he has listed here on BF. I suppose a lot of folks forget to leave feedback because he is a maker, but he is still a private seller also.

Feedback is optional and I think a lot of folks are just too lazy to provide it. I'm just the opposite. I post feedback on every transaction I'm involved in and this transaction will be no exception. I consider it a community responsibility.

Last edited:
Feedback is optional and I think a lot of folks are just too lazy to provide it. I'm just the opposite. I post feedback on every transaction I'm involved in and this transaction will be no exception. I consider it a community responsibility.

Thanks again for your business.
I personally shipped your package today.
Much Respect.
[youtube]yQ6aUPc4a68[/youtube]

Mike, I'm not angry at you, and nothing that I said was incorrect. I also did not have buyers remorse. I stated to you that if the knife did eventually show up I would send you the money for it. I just wasn't taking the chance. And yes you did refund my money after I filed a complaint with Paypal. I still would have preferred the knife instead of my money back.

Thanks again for your business.
I personally shipped your package today.
Much Respect.
[youtube]yQ6aUPc4a68[/youtube]
OMG!!! That was totally awesome, Mike. I'm gonna be laughing for a week over this. You rock!!! And your kid looks great!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D

OMG!!! That was totally awesome, Mike. I'm gonna be laughing for a week over this. You rock!!! And your kid looks great!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D

Thanks Friend.
Your order bought a big basket of groceries for my family..
I appreciate it..
Much Respect..

Respect right back at ya, big guy! But you realize that if we do business again, you're gonna have to make another video of my package delivery to the Post Office. You've spoiled me now. ;) :D

Last edited:
Got my knife today. It's awesome! Beautifully ground, and the heat scale finish actually works. Honestly I couldn't ask for anything more. Mike, it was an outstanding price that you offered these up for. Once I get the scales finished, this is going to be one sick mofo!!! Its got kydex pants right now but it is screaming for some trick leather. Thanks again!

Package received. :thumbup:

Outstanding... Thanks again for spending your money on my gear.
Please post pictures of the completed knives here in SnodyLand
Holler at me if you need any help, drill bits, g10, advice, sandpaper, whatever you need homie.. 361 443 0161
Huge Respect..

Got my knife today. It's awesome! Beautifully ground, and the heat scale finish actually works. Honestly I couldn't ask for anything more. Mike, it was an outstanding price that you offered these up for. Once I get the scales finished, this is going to be one sick mofo!!! Its got kydex pants right now but it is screaming for some trick leather. Thanks again!

Thats Awesome News Lil Homie..
You need to get at me Bro... We are practically kinfolk, you heard me.. You know what I'm talking about..
You know all my people, your hanging at same places, fast money, fast life.. Real Talk..
Get at me next time your down in the Dirty Third... Much Respect..

I watched the forum update video you posted on your giveaway thread, Mike. How in heaven's name do you expect to get everything done and still raise a couple of kids? I mean the pace you've set for youself this year is insane. :eek: I don't see how you can do it all by yourself. Do you plan on getting any sleep? Or are you going to hire some people to help you handle the logisitics and shipping? (I, for one, vote for the latter. You're too damn talented to be spending your time packing up boxes and running them to the Post Office . . . even MY boxes! ;) )

Last edited:
Will do Mike. I am picking up my drill press this evening and should be getting the pins from jantz anyday now. Don't have a belt sander so it looks like the scales will be hand filed and sanded. Should be fun. It's my first time doing anything like this so I am going to go slow and hopefully it turns out nice. I'll post pics of it when I'm done.

Should be in CC this summer, I'll hit you up if I do end up down there.

Enjoy

Will do Mike. I am picking up my drill press this evening and should be getting the pins from jantz anyday now. Don't have a belt sander so it looks like the scales will be hand filed and sanded. Should be fun. It's my first time doing anything like this so I am going to go slow and hopefully it turns out nice. I'll post pics of it when I'm done.

Should be in CC this summer, I'll hit you up if I do end up down there.

Enjoy

Excellent... That is very exciting...
Get at me ... Huge Respect..
361 443 0161

Back