Getting a Sebenza 25 for edc!!

My 25 was the task-master this week at work. An hour or so after taking this photo, the backspacer screw fell out, but I found it! Looking back on the photo, I realized it was already loose.

eXbQHmH.jpg

My 25 was the task-master this week at work. An hour or so after taking this photo, the backspacer screw fell out, but I found it! Looking back on the photo, I realized it was already loose.

eXbQHmH.jpg
Carry a spare hex key in your wallet. I do and it’s worked for me a few times over the years.

I love to see these “forgotten” sebenzas! I knew they existed but it wasn’t until buying my Inkosi and thinking about the design differences from the sebenzas that I got me curious. I bought my 1st 25 last week after never even thinking about them and immediately fell in love with it. It will stay in my small rotation as a work knife.

Last edited:
Spent another day with the 25 and I get more and more fond of it every time I leave the house with it. I honestly havent found anything I dont like about it. I do think they named it wrong however, I think it should have been called the Sebenza HD.

My 25 developed a good amount of lock stick yesterday afternoon. Guess its time for its initial cleaning after leaving the mothership 9 years ago…

Inkosingo dethroned?
Now hold on there buckaroo…let’s not get carried away! Lol no I like the refinements made to the 25 to turn it into the inkosi. But I’ll tell you what, the 25 is a damn fine knife!

Im carrying my 31 this week but looking forward to the 25 coming with me when I go back to work. It’s the only knife I am honestly thinking of buying a spare.

I know people didn't like the original clip position on the lock-bar but I much prefer it. It fits into my grip better as it gets lost/tucked away into my fingers unlike the newer style that presses into my calluses. That an it looks more aesthetically appealing to be inline with the lock-bar Another thing I like about the 25, & the 21 series.

Back