Going in the temper oven...

lets see a nice parang! long handled too for 1 1/2 handed grip, fairly thin steel to slice thru bushy stuff, vines, & shrubbery... blade length 14-16in.. steel A2 or O1, shiz, or 1095 something easy to sharpen and temper to high RC for edge retention, yet still kind of flexy.. O_O handle material... something with squishy material to use all day without gloves,. :D

ok go!

edit: forgot.. goobie, gooey.. I'm confused and kind of disgusted :D

Last edited:
lets see a nice parang! long handled too for 1 1/2 handed grip, fairly thin steel to slice thru bushy stuff, vines, & shrubbery... blade length 14-16in.. steel A2 or O1, shiz, or 1095 something easy to sharpen and temper to high RC for edge retention, yet still kind of flexy.. O_O handle material... something with squishy material to use all day without gloves,. :D

ok go!

edit: forgot.. goobie, gooey.. I'm confused and kind of disgusted :D

Ummm hey just wait. I think you are psychic or something.

BTW I have FOUR new cuts on my hands...

FOUR! you know you aren't supposed to try and slice through fingers to test sharpness, right? no losing fingers either! too early in your knife career to quit! Oh, I am something. And if you have any questions about what will happen next in your life, I have a clue... ;]

FOUR! you know you aren't supposed to try and slice through fingers to test sharpness, right? no losing fingers either! too early in your knife career to quit! Oh, I am something. And if you have any questions about what will happen next in your life, I have a clue... ;]

I'm hoping I'm learning something, either maybe don't make them so sharp or maybe not with swedges... it could be more than that, I'm not sure. I have band aids on for typing this, I know that. I still have more polishing to do too. :eek:

Back