Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

- Looking for: old spec 4.1 canvas camo scales, large opening, no divot....

- Have to get rid of: old spec 4.1 canvas brown, small opening, bow drill divot....

Last edited:
I just freed up a set of tumbled fasteners ... I got em with my old spec 4.1... There all the same length for some reason, but they work fine on my 4.1. You can have em, if you want em

I just freed up a set of tumbled fasteners ... I got em with my old spec 4.1... There all the same length for some reason, but they work fine on my 4.1. You can have em, if you want em
Yes please .. price?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Naa... Just shoot me your address and you can have em... These guys have been great helping me out, I'd like to return it abit

fbhandler...

fist bump for a stand up move.

If you are parting out that knife, I'll take the blade.... :rolleyes:

Have brand new and unused following:

GSO 5 sheath in FDE + black clip and an extra set of G10 handle scales for the same model in Orange / Black AKA tiger stripes.

Seeking:

Unused black canvas handle scales for GSO 10 + extra black fasteners original Survive! packaging box for GSO 10.

If you have Like-New or New GSO 10 sheath too, it would make things that much sweeter. My GSO 10 set up is brown canvas micarta and Coyote sheath. Wishing to go black/black/black!

Have brand new and unused following:

GSO 5 sheath in FDE + black clip and an extra set of G10 handle scales for the same model in Orange / Black AKA tiger stripes.

Seeking:

Unused black canvas handle scales for GSO 10 + extra black fasteners original Survive! packaging box for GSO 10.

If you have Like-New or New GSO 10 sheath too, it would make things that much sweeter. My GSO 10 set up is brown canvas micarta and Coyote sheath. Wishing to go black/black/black!
Shows black canvas micarta in Stock
http://surviveknives.com/gso-10-handles-old-spec/

O ok, it's one is the few they actually have em in Stock for.

I'm waiting till they get the whole roster, if the do ever: fasteners and black sheath in addition the the handles (who knows, I may decide to order the scales anyway!). Otherwise I won't be able to make my set up B/B/B like all my other keepers :(

I'm waiting till they get the whole roster, if the do ever: fasteners and black sheath in addition the the handles (who knows, I may decide to order the scales anyway!). Otherwise I won't be able to make my set up B/B/B like all my other keepers :(
That's how i am as well..i want it all matching, black canvas, black sheath, but i prefer tumbled hardware for an accent to the blade...

I'll have a set of black hardware once i get the the tumbled in the mail...I'll see if they fit my 10 and if so your welcome to em.
u0Ls6lp.jpg

That's how i am as well..i want it all matching, black canvas, black sheath, but i prefer tumbled hardware for an accent to the blade...

I'll have a set of black hardware once i get the the tumbled in the mail...I'll see if they fit my 10 and if so your welcome to em.

Thank you Bobby and that's generous of you being as hard as they are to get, you ought to hang onto yours ;)

pjkLkYh.jpg

Thank you Bobby and that's generous of you being as hard as they are to get, you ought to hang onto yours ;)

pjkLkYh.jpg
It's all good. I'll never use em again.. like i said i have a thing for tumbled hardware and wont use the black.

Back