Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks Jack! It's a great day to carry both:thumbsup::cool:
Although, I wish the sun would show itself! Supposed to stay cloudy and rainy for at least the next week, according to the weather-guessers... 🤣
I know what you mean Ken, I was hoping to see the sun in Greece, but currently the sky is full of sand from the Sahara, something I've seen before both in the Canary Islands, and bizarrely, here in England :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
Painful delivery!!!
Here's a nice one to look at; a fairly modern, Eggington-era Lamb marked Joseph Rodgers, rehandled by @glennbad!!View attachment 2558648
Gift from @knowtracks!! Thanks, again, and again, Dave!!! ;)
Yeah, pain in the backside! :D As always, that's really nice work by Glenn, Charlie :cool: I'm just finishing listening to the Catch Bit podcast with Steven Cocker, really interesting to hear what is happening at Eggington's :thumbsup:

Wonderful Dwight. Rare cars and lamb, all truly unique
Thanks pal!
Fantastic photo, I love the colours, and that's a sweet vintage Lamb
Thanks mate! Your Cosimo Pal's Lamb is looking regal.
Painful delivery!!!
Here's a nice one to look at; a fairly modern, Eggington-era Lamb marked Joseph Rodgers, rehandled by @glennbad!!View attachment 2558648
Gift from @knowtracks!! Thanks, again, and again, Dave!!! ;)
Beautiful lamb Charlie!

Fq0u5sb.jpg

Pile side bonus shot 👍

Sweet! :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Hopefully it clears before your holiday !
Thanks pal, otherwise I'll need to buy a new bathing suit! 🤣 :thumbsup:

272230344_4920519121341602_1377367714487305937_n-jpg.1791734

Cool pic :) :thumbsup:
Afternoon Guardians!

Nice wood David :) :thumbsup:
Thanks mate! Your Cosimo Pal's Lamb is looking regal.
Thanks Dwight :) :thumbsup:
Two iconic creations. A Cosimo De Benedetto lamb and a Peel P50.
Great pic buddy, I'd never heard of the P50, don't think I'd fancy trying to get into one! :D :thumbsup:

Great looking knife sir. I need to buy more Lambs.
Words to live by! :D :thumbsup:
Finally getting back into the swing of things. Hope all are doing well.

Thanks Steve, was in the wings ready to donate a kidney to my brother. Seems the need has passed.👍🏻
Great to hear Bob, your Albers is looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:
Great to see Rose Beast Jer :) :thumbsup:
Good evening, Guardians. A busy shift tonight. Carrying the HHB on my shift.

peWCoxH.jpeg
Hope you got through it OK Paul :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, the end of another week draws nigh. It's been a strange one for me, and next week will be quite different, of course, as I'll be away. I've previously taken you all along with me on my trips, but this time I think I'm going to try to unplug, and try and de-stress. I shall miss you all of course, and I will give you an update when I get back, and share my holiday snaps. One last delivery due this morning, and then I might even get a chance for a coffee at Charlie's, but I still have a whole load of stuff to do. I'm carrying my Albers Lamb :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

[QUOTE="Jack Black, post: 22590241, member: ]

Great to hear Bob, your Albers is looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, the end of another week draws nigh. It's been a strange one for me, and next week will be quite different, of course, as I'll be away. I've previously taken you all along with me on my trips, but this time I think I'm going to try to unplug, and try and de-stress. I shall miss you all of course, and I will give you an update when I get back, and share my holiday snaps. One last delivery due this morning, and then I might even get a chance for a coffee at Charlie's, but I still have a whole load of stuff to do. I'm carrying my Albers Lamb :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

[/QUOTE]
Thanks Jack.
Glad this will be a time just for you. I hope you can recharge your " batteries " and enjoy the culture.😎

Back