Horton Knives - Official Car Thread

I can't tell you how much fun this day was. The cool thing about eastern Oregon is that it is very sparsely populated, the country is gorgeous and the roads are phenomenal. My rev limiter comes on at 159mph, in 5th gear, and this is the only place that I have been able to run at that speed for any length of time.

Looks like you had a great time,,, :thumbup:

Which car are you driving ? (obviously not the yellow Porshe:D)

BTW, the speedometer and RPM meter look to be a strange angles (one looks to be upside down even ?),,, is that supposed to be like that ?

Looks like you had a great time,,, :thumbup:

Which car are you driving ? (obviously not the yellow Porshe:D)

BTW, the speedometer and RPM meter look to be a strange angles (one looks to be upside down even ?),,, is that supposed to be like that ?

Yes Chibbi, a great time indeed!

My car is the silver one, I have inverted the speedo so as to be able to see it more clearly as it is somwhat obstructed from view by the aftermarket steering wheel I am running.

Our new car since April/May this year,,,

3359941471_8a61d72630.jpg

3359945683_4480ded147.jpg

3359942841_1188f5148e.jpg

We also have an old VW Lupo,,, originally bought for the missus, but guess who winds up driving it the most,,, :rolleyes:

Wish I lived in the US though,,, I'd be driving a huge truck like the Ford F150 or something,,, you think your gas prices are high ? Take another guess,,, ;)

I imagine your prices hover around eleven dollars per british gallon. Last I read anyway. But it may be much higher now.

These are the gas prices at the moment in Belgium:

DIESEL : € 1.203 / $ 1.55409
EUROSUPER 95 : € 1.449 / $ 1.87189
SUPERPLUS 98 : € 1.475 / $ 1.90523
LPG : € 0.539 / $ 0.696216

,,,and that's per liter of fuel ! (1 L = 0.264172052 US gallons )

ps: at the moment of posting it was even higher !,,, and the $ US value was a lot lower vs the Euro,,, THAT was a good thing for me btw,,,

Last edited:
I paid 3.23 per gallon for 92 octane last night for my pickup. I paid 9.25 per gallon for 110 octane for the car in my previous post. I don.t drive it frequently.....Lol!

I paid 3.23 per gallon for 92 octane last night for my pickup. I paid 9.25 per gallon for 110 octane for the car in my previous post. I don.t drive it frequently.....Lol!

92 in the pickup, eh?

Something tells me it might be tuned up a bit too ;)

92 in the pickup, eh?

Something tells me it might be tuned up a bit too ;)

Lol!

I've always been a bit of a hot rodder, mostly engines and suspensions, not so much the showy stuff, just can't leave it stock, drives momma crazy, till she needs to pass someone on the highway, or drift a corner.....lol

Lol!

I've always been a bit of a hot rodder, mostly engines and suspensions, not so much the showy stuff, just can't leave it stock, drives momma crazy, till she needs to pass someone on the highway, or drift a corner.....lol

Sounds like we might have a few things in common man.

My pickup is my primary vehicle. I had the motor torn apart before the second oil change.

Driving is fun.
:thumbup:

Sounds like we might have a few things in common man.

My pickup is my primary vehicle. I had the motor torn apart before the second oil change.

Driving is fun.
:thumbup:

Goin against the grain or maybe age :D but I'll take a stock motor and suspension on a newer vehicle anyday and have many long miles of smiles :D

Don't need loud or proud - just something that will haul a$$ with a load, in a hurry.

just my $.02 ;)

Back