How often do you meet up with a group of like minded knife enthusiasts?

I do often, nothing like good beer, food, friends, and of course knives! Here’s to the good times. View attachment 2437355
Not too many Bladeforums members near me, but I do meet up with other gun people and go shoot together. Of course I always show which blade I have on me, and the ones I keep in my pack, truck, etc. That’s always a good time.

I’ve met and purchased a knife from a fella on here that we had no idea we were within driving distance until we shared info for shipping. That’s as much as I’ve done other than Blade Show this year.

I’ve met and purchased a knife from a fella on here that we had no idea we were within driving distance until we shared info for shipping. That’s as much as I’ve done other than Blade Show this year.
Terry I think I saw you at the Chaves booth when they drew for the lotto but it was nuts. I should have come said hello… I just booked the hotel, flight, car for next year. You going?

There is one other friend that works at the local gun store that is a knife nut like me but most of my shooting buddies just don't get it. They even ask things like "and why do you need another knife?"

once that I remember.

if I were to visit Hartford for some reason, will Dan invite me to y'alls gathering?

Terry I think I saw you at the Chaves booth when they drew for the lotto but it was nuts. I should have come said hello… I just booked the hotel, flight, car for next year. You going?
You most definitely did if it was at the drawing. But like you say it was a little nuts. :p
Haven‘t booked anything yet, but the plan IS to go again. Good father/son bonding on my end with my son

I’ve got a couple of friends that are into knives but not like most of the folks here, but I think they only met briefly once. So, never.

It sounds like fun though. I imagine trades might happen occasionally even. 😮

I haven’t even been to a Blade Show yet but will soon. Do Bladeforums ppl have a special pin or something to wear so we can identify each other in real life?
89A44A78-E799-4E3D-94E7-586EF9C2385C.jpeg

Back