How often do you meet up with a group of like minded knife enthusiasts?

I haven’t met up with anyone from here. I have with members from okshooters. I would be down for such a meet it’s hard to find individual who likes knives other than Walmart specials. I actually have a dedicated knife store about 40 minutes from me so the owner is into knives.

Once every month, the Bulgarian Bladeforum and my home town's community are very active and growing.

When I go to my two sons homes. They are fortunately not terminal yet. Lol

Not really ever as a group, as I don't know that many who enjoy in this hobby. But I do know (2) guys really well and we hang out quite often and among many other things, talk knives too. It's a good time for sure.

Yes the first weekend of June in Atlanta. Everyone’s invited. If you have not you don’t know what your missin.
Going for my first time this year. Hoping to meet lots of you guys.

This week I was at work and this guy came in and asked me by name. I thought it was a little weird because I don't announce my name. He then proceeded to explain that I sold him Cold Steel knife while ago and just happened to be in the same town and decided to pay a visit. He knew where I work because I use the label maker at work for packages.
We talked about knives for about twenty minutes and it was really refreshing to talk to someone who know exactly what each other talks about in little details.
Very refreshing experience.

Only folks that have any interest in knives I know are a few of the members of my gun club

I wish. It would be so fun to meet up with some people. The closest I come is when I stop into the DLT storefront every so often.

Back