It folds!

I hope Daniel is getting his materials back from waterjet soon! I been thinking about it every day:D....ture story!

Im just patiently waiting. No rush here, time will allow for the best possible product to be delivered. Told Dan to make me the last if need be, cause i know he will perfect each knife as he makes it. I know people like to get serial number 1. I like to be serial number LAST lol.

My materials will be here in about two weeks. I finally heard back from the wj guys after about 10 emails. I can't believe it is taking this long but once they are started it's on! :D

.207" CPMD2 and .190" Titanium!

Glad to hear it, just for future reference, who did you use for WJ?

They are in central TX and I won't use them again. I can let you know via pm if you want to know. They are good people just not set up to work with a knifemaker... they are cutting 20 tons of metal per month.

Mark (my neighbor here on the subforums H2Oknife) at Leading Edge Fabricating is the man to talk to for waterjet work. He is fast and reliable, great to work with. I highly recommend his service.

bit-chin...
:D That's right! I'm excited

Glad to hear that WJ finally set a dead line on it. We going to have fun soon! :D

I'm using Mark at Leading Edge, too. He was great to talk to on the phone, and I have no doubt my stuff will come back great!

I'm using Mark at Leading Edge, too. He was great to talk to on the phone, and I have no doubt my stuff will come back great!

I put in an order with Mark five weeks after this one - I've already got my coupons in from him and finished some of them. :D

I had to use a particular WJ company for these parts, long story... if it were 100% up to me I would have told them to ship me my materials back. No worries though, they are cool people just backed up.

10 Busse days! :D They are on knifemaking time like me, just in a different time zone!

I'm hoping to hear back soon! They never gave me a time frame until recently and were on time the last time they did. I'm not even going to order more steel right now... it's folder time next and that's how it is! :D

"Folder Time" It's happening, Summer Blockbuster will be the Fairley Folder, "Can you dig it, can you dig it, Caaaaannnn.... yooooouuuuu.... Diiiiggggg iiiiiiiiiittt???" (Cyrus the Warriors)

Back