Just a Picture:

Thanks Amy/Warlander Knives!

Trout
PyoFaTdh.jpg

WjXPqRyh.jpg

New Patch arrived. It's hard to do this Black Locust justice, but it is really cool in person.

FxDjJ1.jpg

pMZMr1.jpg

StXSyr.jpg

h2an27.jpg
AHHH your the one that snagged that. That was getting a hard look from me. Went back to check it out again and POOF it was gone. Great snag. I like the patch. Nice model.

AHHH your the one that snagged that. That was getting a hard look from me. Went back to check it out again and POOF it was gone. Great snag. I like the patch. Nice model.
Ha, yeah. I was kind of surprised it was still available, actually. I figured someone would snag that one quick. I've been wanting to try a Patch for a while, and it doesn't disappoint. A smaller Recluse is a pretty perfect EDC, imo.

I asked Andy for a CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND and boy did he deliver!! A monster Forager XXL. Just wanted to share this new piece for my collection with you. Will set perfectly next to all my other custom one of a kinds! :cool:

m656R6D.jpg

eWxg9ij.jpg

y3UbydD.jpg

Great pics. Did you enter the park through Gardiner? How are the roads, etc now?
Yeah - spent a night in Gardiner.

New road from the entrance to Mammoth is in good shape; a bit slower due to some steeper sections and curvy areas, but all good.

Historically, the Northern region of the Park receives the least amount of moisture year round, but there's a bunch of snow there right now.

How much snow did your region get in this "spring classic" storm?

Yeah - spent a night in Gardiner.

New road from the entrance to Mammoth is in good shape; a bit slower due to some steeper sections and curvy areas, but all good.

Historically, the Northern region of the Park receives the least amount of moisture year round, but there's a bunch of snow there right now.

How much snow did your region get in this "spring classic" storm?
Good to know. I'm on the west side of the Tetons, just south of Yellowstone. We've gotten a ton of snow out of these last few storm cycles. It's been a pretty wild March.

Good to know. I'm on the west side of the Tetons, just south of Yellowstone. We've gotten a ton of snow out of these last few storm cycles. It's been a pretty wild March.
Ya, I know some folks on that side of the Tetons. Between wind and snow, their buried.

Yesterday afternoon was nice and sunny up here North of Yellowstone NP - could've gotten a tan and snow blindness.

Stay warm, friend.

Back