Koster Knives BarraKuda Sign-Up List

Anybody on this list going to be at the Blade Show?

I can have yours ready to deliver there....

Dan

I got mine today and I have to say wow. This feels great in the hand and I bewt it will fill the bill nicely. Well made and solid. I have yet to cut anything but I will this weekend, hopefully.

If you are in search of a good fishing knife then I think this is one to seriously consider.

Thanks Dan

3 BarraKudas are in the mail today!

Heads up Riffiki and Jim Hall !

Dan

melahn52 , janoz, mikeymoto, t1mpani - you guys' knives are glued up, ready to be finished. Shoot me final payment and they'll be out the door and on their way. :thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan,
I have taken two spots, one orange and one blu (just like mikeymoto, as I can see from the list), can you give me a rough idea of how long will it take to get the next run?

Thanks!

I am gluing up the ones in Blue G10 this week!

:thumbup:

In the meantime - check out this orange kydex sheath I made:

Knives100609-04.jpg

Knives100609-05.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anybody want it? (same price as black)

Dan

I'll take it Dan, I've always liked the orange, my first bushcraft is orange CPM...

Can't wait to get those two BarraKudas! :)

sure thing, janoz. :thumbup:

I actually made 3 - I liked 'em so much.

Warren - I'm sending one to you - I figure'd you'd like it.

Who wants the last one?

Kevin? Michael? Trevor?

Dan

Well if I had not just paid for the survivor I would. Maybe if it is still around

I Knew it!

:D

Got a BarraKuda in Orange G10 with an Orange Kydex sheath - all finished up, ready to go. If Kevin, Michael or Trevor don't want it...it's cool. I'll set the sheath aside and make a standard black kydex sheath instead and it goes to Kevin. Let me know, guys!

Dan

Ok - cool. I'll wrap yours in black.

Dan

All remaining BarraKudas are laid out, ready for glue-up - or are finished waiting for payment/shipping. I am waiting for pins to show up - should be here Monday. And then I'll have them all finished next week.

There is one blank left, unspoken for...maybe it's for me. :D

Dan

BBT got it.

I don't want to sell blanks on this one. Too hard to grind without a handle on it. I glue them up before finishing the grinds.

Dan

Back