Koster Knives BarraKuda Sign-Up List

If you have a blank one left or in Orange let me know i will grab it.

thanks
gabe

I'm all sold-out on this one. But I do plan another run later in the year.

Thanks!

Dan

All the remaining BarraKudas are glued up and roughed out. Check 'em out:

Updates100622-01.jpg

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, I luv that blue side by side to the orange, they really look great blades!

I'm sending you an email, in case you lost my details in the hd crash, just to define the final payment.

As I said a few months ago, you rock Bro! :thumbup:
J.

I'm all sold-out on this one. But I do plan another run later in the year.

Thanks!

Dan

Sign me up #1 on the list for 1 in blue (or maybe another cool color by then).

Chartruese
GITD
what other colors can we come up with?

looking at some options here:

G10-Black-s.jpg

I would definitely consider Pink and Yellow (along with Red, Blue and Orange).

I want these to be Bright and easy to find.

No grays, greens, browns, blacks, etc.

Dan

Yes - I would like to offer a longer version too. Like you said, maybe in the 7-8" range...

Dan

My daughter will go crazy for that pink! :thumbup:

Let me know when you start the new run.
J.

I now have a new way of processing knife orders. For the most part it is no different than what I already do. There is just one signicificant difference regarding finishing knives. Once your knife is glued-up I send out an email to let you know. When final payment arrives, I finish the knives and then send them. If you need more time for payment, no worries. If you want your knife as soon as possible, just make final payment as soon as possible. I typically will take 1-2 weeks after final payment is arranged to finish up your knife and have it ready to ship.

Updates are posted in the first or second post on the first page.

Here is a link to the new process: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753240 please take some time to read it.

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan, I sent you an email a few days ago to check the final payment details for the BarraKudas, did you get it? I can resend in case you didn't.

BTW, will this new way of processing orders be applied to the existing orders (projects already started), or will be applied to new runs?

Thanks!
Stefano M.

I did get your email - sorry for not replying. I'll put together a shipping quote once the BarraKudas are done - hopefully today/tomorrow!

This applies to all orders past/present/future. :p

Dan

My two are here and I'm very please with them---seems like an all-around excellent game processing knife, and I plan to test that in a few months in Wyoming. Love the orange kydex too----not saying I want ALL my knives housed in it, but it's a great match for this. :)

Thanks Dan

glad to hear you like 'em. :thumbup:

I am finishing up BarraKudas today - great news for those waiting!

Dan

Hi Dan, how are you?

I see you've not been posting lately, hope you took a vacation!

This is just a reminder about the BarraKudas, I sent you an email with the PP details, just to be sure everything's ok!

J.

Yes - I had to take a few days off. Back in the shop now!!

Dan

All BarraKudas are finished now - will be shipping today/tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Back