Laconico/Kizer Gemini Flipper (Ki3471) is on the street!

I just got mine in today. I will say I am impressed as this is my first experience with Kizer. Detent is almost perfect IMO, knife is smooth but not as smooth as I would like it. My ZT 0808 is a lot smoother and the blade falls on its own weight vs the Gemini not so much even with a lil wrist nudge. I will oil it up and check again but so far knife is nice and I am impressed for a China made knife. Knife has great lockup, dead center blade and no play what so ever. I just wish I was able to afford a GENUINE Jasmine from Ray, alas this is the closest I will get.

If anyone is on the fence about it, I would highly recommenced it. I definitely like the Kizer Gemini more than the Sypderco Positron which is a lighter option if you can get over that hard to get to liner lock. My hand are med/large according to latex glove manufacturers. I can get a FULL 4 finger grip on the Gemini vs the Small Seb its ~3.75 finger grip. Only ding I have on the Gemini is I wish there was some gimping on the spine or frame like my Small Seb.

As requested I have a small seb insingo that I quickly took a snap for a size comparison hope it helps. Excuse the cell phone pix I am a bit behind on tech and still using a GS4.

Last edited:
It's funny you say that about the ZT 0808. That was nice I was first intrigued by until I came across the Gemini. Disappointing to hear yours won't flip open without wrist action. Hopefully a little oil or cleaning will help the situation. Keep us updated!

Thanks for the pictures!!

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me what distance it is between pocket clip's holes (center to center) on the Kizer Gemini?
Would like to buy it, but i want a deep carry pocket clip, and i don't know if those you can purchase on amazon would fit in.

Back