• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LAZER SHARP SERVICE by Mail Guy

I've got a knife on its way to you ! Stoked to check out your work !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That looks fantastic !
Looking forward to it
Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MailGuy - Sent ya an email with some questions. Let me know if you got it. If you didn't recieve, do you have an email I can contact you on? I don't have membership for personal messaging

Here's a couple awesome tactical folders I sharpened for a member over the weekend

Hey Sam!!! I am VERY upset with you!!! I can't bring myself to carry my knives that you haven't sharpened!! Past couple months I've ONLY carried the ones that came to you for a visit!! This is infuriating!!!
6 or 7 more coming your way because if I don't give in and just send them I won't carry them! You should be ashamed!!
😬😬😬
Love the edges on all 15 or so that you have done for me my friend!!
Thank you and I'll get the next bunch out to you tomorrow or Saturday!!
Joe

Thanks guys I'll send you a heads up as I receive them.
Have an fun, safe 4th!

WOW!!!!!! They look insane Sam!!!
Can't thank you enough brother!

This was the third 'batch' of blades I have sent Sam. This time it was 6 and Sam got them done and shipped to me in under a week! His work is flawless and he's a great dude to do business with!
Deal with confidence!!

Thanks again Sam!!!
A very happy Joe!

Received my knives today and am blown away!! Gleamin and screamin edges!!! All 6 look insane sharp!!
Thank you for the great service and work Sam!
Joe

Next batch going out to you shortly!!

Hey, Sam. A couple of questions. Are you still in Safety Harbor or in Tampa and what are the limits of knives you can sharpen as far as blade length and bevel angle?

Back