Lets see some Hinderer action

^^^I can see why, it is beautiful.

Thank you!

I just got the same one, just waiting for the blade to come back from regrinding.
Also picked up a copper liner and a blue screw/standoff kit.
Looking forward to this one for sure!

You'll love it for sure. I personally like the contrast of the stock SS hardware on the blue. The only accessories I may get are some raw Ti handle nuts...probably gear pattern because I'm a mechanic.

Last edited:
Gotta get em all out and play with em every now and then...the edc can't get all the attention.

917a683de7c9500c9c2ac9eb94f20a2d.jpg
95f35184d0f5dba9e9e8e38a03be9cfe.jpg
a3db49cb398f037efff79c6f61b9ca5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you!

You'll love it for sure. I personally like the contrast of the stock SS hardware on the blue. The only accessories I may get are some raw Ti handle nuts...probably gear pattern because I'm a mechanic.

I just can't leave things alone. :rolleyes:

I found a place to put those 3.0 copper bits after placing the wrong order last week.
Now I'm looking forward to some patina. [emoji106]

221fdbc3f8e5493db8fbd6e402406dc2.jpg

8c5d69bf085f7f52a46c56f5ae97d31a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You got your bits backwards dude. Nuts go on Ti side and screws go on scale/presentation side. That's why they're all standing proud. Love the color combo though. :thumbup:

You got your bits backwards dude. Nuts go on Ti side and screws go on scale/presentation side. That's why they're all standing proud. Love the color combo though. [emoji106]
You can put em either way....alot of people buy the etched nuts and put em on the scale side and screws on the ti side.

You got your bits backwards dude. Nuts go on Ti side and screws go on scale/presentation side. That's why they're all standing proud. Love the color combo though. :thumbup:

You can put em either way....alot of people buy the etched nuts and put em on the scale side and screws on the ti side.

Ah.
I did some looking around and came up with this configuration.
Noobs.
I'll put it correct soon.
Thanks!

Just pulled out my 3.5" and flipped one around, sure enough, you can. Learn something new everyday. So, he must have the wrong size hardware if they're sitting proud of the milled cutouts?

Just pulled out my 3.5" and flipped one around, sure enough, you can. Learn something new everyday. So, he must have the wrong size hardware if they're sitting proud of the milled cutouts?
Likely just needs cranked in...cooper plating may have threw off the tolerances slightly.

Likely just needs cranked in...cooper plating may have threw off the tolerances slightly.

I just switched them around and all fits flush.
Had them in backwards.
Hinderers are so simple, took me all of about 90 seconds after I found my armorers tool. One at a time, they just fall out and the spacers stay put. Gotta love proper tolerances.

I just switched them around and all fits flush.
Had them in backwards.
Hinderers are so simple, took me all of about 90 seconds after I found my armorers tool. One at a time, they just fall out and the spacers stay put. Gotta love proper tolerances.
There really isn't a backwards...you can put normal hardware either way...not sure why copper ones would be any different.

Back