Lets see some Hinderer action

There really isn't a backwards...you can put normal hardware either way...not sure why copper ones would be any different.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They will "fit" both ways but there are issues with proper seating and such.
Preferences I guess.
I'm happier with it now.
A comparison can be made with the older pictures above.

Edited: Just to add that this is a 3.0"...if that makes a difference??

ede679b926334eddc0ac7338eb5fd341.jpg

2ec41990fc30a01d868c50a5906f0cd0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That...is...awesome...:eek:
I'm not even going to ask where to get a scale like that, couldn't afford it anyway I'm guessing.
I've been trying to update my website more frequently with photos and prices etc; I'd be happy to do any of my designs for you, they are probably more affordable than you might think :D
I am going to have to put my hands on some of your work some time. Just absolutely amazing what you do!

Thanks guys! I appreciate that! And, Whitty, your anodizing is Epic level, man! Awesome stuff:thumbup:

2e2e02072cc6fc19de5319e555a2bf8c.jpg

My first Hinderer. I'm glad I took the plunge.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I let myself take my harpoon spanto out of the closet and play with it for a minute today. Such a cool knife, though I am a little bummed about how rounded over the top of the harpoon/swedge is. Was hoping it was more like an umnumzaan, which is almost sharp.

I'm guessing I could find someone to grind it a bit.

Hinderer dropped a pic of new bolstered style G10 and micarta XM scales on their IG page about an hour ago. Pretty slick looking.

Hinderer dropped a pic of new bolstered style G10 and micarta XM scales on their IG page about an hour ago. Pretty slick looking.

They stated that they have been shipped to dealers a week ago or so.
I haven't been able to find them yet.
Anyone know where they might be?

Back