Lets see some Hinderer action

Sold out.

Still a few left. In anticipation, I've been checking USAMB several times a day. I looked early this morning and they weren't up. Checked again shortly after 12pm EST and they were all in stock. I picked up the grey/black WF. Already got shipping notification. :thumbup:

Thanks again Scott, it was very nice speaking with you (finally).

Still a few left. In anticipation, I've been checking USAMB several times a day. I looked early this morning and they weren't up. Checked again shortly after 12pm EST and they were all in stock. I picked up the grey/black WF. Already got shipping notification. :thumbup:

Thanks again Scott, it was very nice speaking with you (finally).

Not on my computer.

Not on my computer.

Interesting. Just went back and checked, even refreshed and checked again. Only the Grey/Blk, Blue/Blk, and Orange show out of stock for me. Think there was two Orange/BLK, two OK, and a BLK showing in stock on my end.

BTW, that blue twill scale you picked up looks fantastic.

Interesting. Just went back and checked, even refreshed and checked again. Only the Grey/Blk, Blue/Blk, and Orange show out of stock for me. Think there was two Orange/BLK, two OK, and a BLK showing in stock on my end.

BTW, that blue twill scale you picked up looks fantastic.

Orange?

Sorry guys the scales all sold out. We still have a few Gen 2 Harpoon Tanto Eklipses in stock though!

855310d84930c1de7a462e9428d487ac.jpg

Happy Friday y'all!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My bad, I missed one of the quotes on the previous page, I'm talking about Gen 2 Eklipse Tanto models not XM-18 scales. Apologies.

Understandable as we dropped scales and Gen 2 Eklipse Harpoon Tantos today. Scales are sold out but we have the orange/black WF, orange/black SW, and OD Green SW left in stock on the Eklipse. Sorry it got confusing for everyone!

Back