Lets see some Hinderer action

h8b1RjX.jpg

I'm missing my XM24 which is off with Josh at REK for a high, shallow-hollow re-grind. I'm making this a Hinderer day today, though, with my Dragon along for the ride. Do I really need such a stout knife to sit at my desk doing paperwork?

4GTTpn3.jpg

7Uofr1c.jpg

Here's my little family in happier days together before big brother went off to summer camp.

hfLODrn.jpg

I'm missing my XM24 which is off with Josh at REK for a high, shallow-hollow re-grind. I'm making this a Hinderer day today, though, with my Dragon along for the ride. Do I really need such a stout knife to sit at my desk doing paperwork?

4GTTpn3.jpg

7Uofr1c.jpg

Here's my little family in happier days together before big brother went off to summer camp.

hfLODrn.jpg

Great bunch of knives. Cool leather, who made them?

Great bunch of knives. Cool leather, who made them?
Thanks, man. I keep all my good knives in leather. I started buying CRK slipcases for all of those, but couldn't find anything knife-specific I liked for my Shiros, Hinderers, or others.

These are Osgood Marley eyeglass cases with suede-cloth lining that I get at my local leather shop. I also have a few soft double-sided cases with top flaps that nicely protect two knives. You can find these and other good brands online at the big river site and other retailers.

Z2cwwVC.jpg

Edit: The only pictures I had to show off a double case were with a couple of my Shiros, so I figured it would be more fitting to shoot one with two Hinderers to post here as well.

v7oJn1G.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the size of Hinderer clip screws or where I can grab a set?
Just plain non-anodized.
Or if someone has a couple laying around?
I've got a pair of copper screws for trade & can throw in a set of pb washers if someone wants to ship me a set....

Back