Lets see some Hinderer action

I've seen one done, but I wouldn't do it. You would have to find someone to machine the scale to fit the clip and tap into the liner to get it right. With an all Ti Hinderer it could be done, but if it's screwed up, you're out $200.

I continue to hope that one day Rick will machine a small run of Ti presentation side scales for lefty carry. Since they're selling all that they can make, there's no incentive for doing it. There are some lefty Hinderers (not XM-18's) out there.

From what I've read and seen, when a hinderer is tapped for lefty carry, they aren't milled out so the clip isn't recessed. It just sits on top of the scale whether it's g10 or full TI.

It's worth the risk for me because if I have to carry it righty only I won't use it.

The full Ti Half Track is killer!
What are your thoughts on the Eklipse?

Personally I like the Eklipse but it does not appeal to me nearly as much as most other Hinderer Knives. The Harpoon Tanto version is pretty sweet though.

Green. :D

dDDsxol.jpg

A few pictures of my favorite.
XM-18, 3.5, custom ground no-choil M390 spanto with polished pb washers, blue hardware, and MXG sculpted ti clip.
Pretty much the perfect knife for me.
But, I'd like a timascus or mokume clip? Has anyone seen any around?

4BTKnQo.jpg

zc8TPGX.jpg

aTY8ZO5.jpg

MDyPKGj.jpg

Anyone know when the Slippy is going to be released? Seems like a great knife to get my nephew when he finishes up his Eagle... And I want one, too...

Back