LETS SEE THOSE MAGNIFICENT HJ's

I managed to pick up another couple of Charlies gorgeous SFO's HJ's....just could not go past 'em :cool:

TgMj8Uv.jpg

prVPPVl.jpg

nqAMwE8.jpg

Last edited:
Nice examples, Duncan and AusLoX!!

Here's a little surprise for you (and Me!!:eek:);
I am the first to CE and CF HJ #10!!
I am usually the last!!:(

HJ%2010%20A_zps9jaybz7d.jpg

HJ%2010%20b_zpsfpuquaar.jpg

HJ%2010%20C_zpssi9qo6zf.jpg

It is a nice, hefty knife, yet slim because of the single spring. The same will apply for the BF knife, which will be shipping real soon.
I see some nice Cattle Knives, Scouts , Whittlers etc. coming out in the future, on this frame!!
I wasn't going to post this until everyone got their BF knives, but could not resist sharing it.
There was a small number of these produced; just room for 150 pieces along with the BF knife on the production schedule.
Frankly The BF knife is a better deal with its bone handles etc. and GEC giving us a little break on Forum knives, but I am happy to add this to the series!

Nice examples, Duncan and AusLoX!!

Here's a little surprise for you (and Me!!:eek:);
I am the first to CE and CF HJ #10!!
I am usually the last!!:(

HJ%2010%20A_zps9jaybz7d.jpg

HJ%2010%20b_zpsfpuquaar.jpg

HJ%2010%20C_zpssi9qo6zf.jpg

It is a nice, hefty knife, yet slim because of the single spring. The same will apply for the BF knife, which will be shipping real soon.
I see some nice Cattle Knives, Scouts , Whittlers etc. coming out in the future, on this frame!!
I wasn't going to post this until everyone got their BF knives, but could not resist sharing it.
There was a small number of these produced; just room for 150 pieces along with the BF knife on the production schedule.
Frankly The BF knife is a better deal with its bone handles etc. and GEC giving us a little break on Forum knives, but I am happy to add this to the series!

Thank you and WOW!!! Looks great!!

Awesome Charlie- I sure am glad you shared with us so early my friend.
What's your favourite Punch out of the ten- tough question I know Charlie.

Love the Beads- can you tell us what you know about them?

Many thanks once again Charlie.

Charlie- question time my friend.....

What are the Choices of Handle material in the HJ 10 series?
Is it Ebony
Perhaps Ebony , Ebony or Ebony?

I will be all over the Scout or Cattle knife if you make one - in a heart beat. I want to start slowly building up Camp/Scout knives soon.

Charlie- question time my friend.....

What are the Choices of Handle material in the HJ 10 series?
Is it Ebony
Perhaps Ebony , Ebony or Ebony?

I will be all over the Scout or Cattle knife if you make one - in a heart beat. I want to start slowly building up Camp/Scout knives soon.

Duncan I agree with you on that Scout or Cattle :) Half stops instead of cam tang please ;)

I do believe it was only a short run of ebony so far for the HJ10 for Charlie.

WHAT!!!!!!!
Barry mate- now I knew that knife was going to be awesome!!!!!
Already- now I mean this - I know that this knife will become very dear to me!!!
What a Stunner- Gentlemen - I'm wishing I was there to pat all on the back for such a wonderful job done.
Thank you all !!

Just got my BF knives (I ordered 5 of them!!)!
My first double-end HJ, I'm quite proud of these!!! The BF is also HJ-9, for which I again thank the entire community here!!!
And of course the Ebony is HJ-10!
Note, you just have to obtain two knives to complete a collection of HJs 9 and 10.
The experience of these two has influenced me to go with simpler runs of knives, to make collecting them easier on everyone's wallets. Instead of buying five handle materials, one or two will make like both easier, more inexpensive and complete!!

So here are a couple of comparison shots:
HJs%209%20and%2010%20a_zpstqdt6hpt.jpg

HJs%209%20and%2010%20b_zpsgjtmdfru.jpg

Definitely twins of course, yet they reveal different characters.
I've dreamed of this #35 pattern for years, and I thank GEC for bringing it out in their inimitable style!!
They are GOOD!!!

Back