Lets see your handmade Kitchen knives

Here's mine:
B0B5B6D1-1D09-2E94-8F594470155995DD.jpg

Devin Thomas integral bolster stainless ladder pattern damascus. Stabilized wood handle.

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL KNIFE..... Someone pass me some tissue so I can wipe up the drool!!!!!!!!!!

This didn't start out as a kitchen knife but that's what it's used for. 5160 with aluminum pins.

knife1.jpg
[/IMG]

John (Stomper is his username on here) of JK Handmade Knives made me this one:

2912ctz.jpg

Love it so far :)

As simple as that knife looks Noah, it simply looks like it would work. Really, really well.

Here are some other 1/16"ats 34 knives. One is a filletand the other a boning knife for a friend of mine. The handles are osage orange.

Picture1731077x808.jpg

Picture1721077x808.jpg

Picture1741077x808.jpg

Mine is a few years old. Nothing fancy. S30V blade in the Japanese gyuto pattern and stabilized wood handle scales. Matt Cook is the maker.

pinoy.jpg

Custom Yanagiba, 240mm handle about 6.25" 1084 steel, stabilized walnut burl w/ ebony and ss. Back is hollow ground with a 4' wheel, keeps food from sticking to the back of the blade, Cut by pulling across, this slices without crushing keeps juices in. Great for meat, fish and vegatables.

ChefKnives8-2010053.jpg

ChefKnives8-2010057.jpg

ChefKnives8-2010059.jpg

ChefKnives8-2010058.jpg

Watanabe Kintaro Ame Kensaki Yanagiba, 330mm, Aogami I steel, 63-65HRC.

Watanabe Kintaro Sujihiki, 300mm, Aogami I steel, 63-65HRC.

I have using one of my small chef knife for prep and salads but wanted a convienent cutting board that I could just grab, so, here is a knife and board combo that sets upright or horizontal and uses the knife handle as the handle for the cutting board. Used it last night and it was great, If I say so myself.

Upright-1.jpg

OnSide-1.jpg

boardflat.jpg

BoardKnife.jpg

BackDetail.jpg

I have using one of my small chef knife for prep and salads but wanted a convienent cutting board that I could just grab, so, here is a knife and board combo that sets upright or horizontal and uses the knife handle as the handle for the cutting board. Used it last night and it was great, If I say so myself.

That's very nice...thanks for sharing!!

Chris D. :D

Back