Line-Up for the Ti-Pen

Osvaldo,
I have never shipped to Spain before, but customs shouldn't be a problem with a pen, and we will try our best to get you a good price.
Take care and thanks for the support guys,
Reed

Also, I forgot to mention that Gordon is the man! :D This guy rocks and is the newest, greatest edition to our design think tank and he is doing more than we expected and we are really glad to have him on board. Guess I can go on vacation :)
Thanks again,
Reed

Rees is being entirely too kind! Most of what I've done is plug up the emails with pages of questions:)

Glad to help guys!
Gordon

Hi, I've been lurking this thread for a few days, and just joined. I'd be in for one at the $110-125.

covert tool of destructions meant for the implementation of justice?!?! How can I resist? :) I thinkthat price might be a factor in this but I think thatthe 110.00 is a fair deal. Please put me up for one to supoprt the project. I have had a tough time reading thru the stuff wiht my slow conection but I am at awe at the selfles contributions many have given for this project - and all for a smile and a pat on the back from fellow forumites.. Sir Rearic and Mr. Reed, and anyone i MIssed - thanks..

Just came upon this thread today, having just registered, and I think this is an incredibly intriguing idea. I'm in for $110, $125 might be stretching it, but I'm willing to think about it.

What colouring options will be offered, if any?

Damn you Don!! :mad:

I just couldn't stop myself from wanting one of these! just too nice to say "No!!"

I'd be interested in the 110 range, maybe a tad higher just for the neatness part. :)

Hmmmm, out of town for a couple of weeks, check the ol' computer, and THIS is what I see. Damn you Sir Don! HELL YES you can put me down for one, and I think $110 is a very reasonable price. Now, the question is, can you anodize it to a pencil like color? And, when can I hold it in my grubby paws?

I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but you can definitely put me down for one in the $110 range. As I told you privately, Don, I think that this is an awesome idea. I can't wait to have mine in my hot little hands :D.

Mario

We are still working on that. I think we will be able to keep the price at $110.00 or slightly below that. Hopefully $110.00 shipped.

Alright, I'm for one in the $110 - $125 range. Maybe two - I know once I get one I'll want another one immediately. OK, two then, but no more. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

James

I'm very interested in one at around the 110 range. I can give a more definate response when I know a delivery date.

I think we've just got a new incentive to get these things under way...now I'll go as high as $130 if need be...:eek:

Great Idea! Count me in for the $110.00, but I would go a little higher is production requires it.
woody

Hi, I've been lurking BladeForum for quite sometime, this thread prompted me to join. I'd be in for one at the $110-125.

Pat

Back