M3 New Fix Blade LionSteel 2013

GianniLion

LionSteel Moderator
New Fix blade M3 LionSteel 2013.
It is the big brother of the M2, same design but different size, blade material and finishing.
This design was made several year ago in collaboration with friends of the Italiam forum MCKF, I thank them again.

M3 Thecnical informations:
Blade: Niolox from Lohmann Germany. 5 mm of thikness
Overall: 235 mm
Blade: 105 mm
Handle: Olive wood, Santos wood and Black Micarta 3D worked
Sheath: Leather and Cordura

331_1.jpg

332_1.jpg

330_1.jpg

329_1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice addition to the 2013 line up - I particularly like the Micarta handle.

were could i get one in the uk

Another cool design from Lionsteel, one that I'd like to add to my modest knife collection. I especially like the one with the brown wood (olive wood?) handles. Not completely sold on the sheath though...

Very nice... when will it be available to purchase, and what will it list at?

Do you have a photo of the leather sheath?

Do you have a photo of the leather sheath?

I'd like to see it too. I wrote earlier that "I wasn't completely sold on the sheath" but I didn't realize that there was a leather option alongside the cordura. I should just learn to read properly ;)

But anyways a leather sheath would be to my liking a lot more than a one made from corduna (= just a personal preference). Just checked the M2 pictures from Lionsteel's website and if the leather sheath for this M3 is anything like the one that comes with M2, then it's going to be great!

In one week Heinnie Heise will have them.
thankyou ill check on there site great tool like ive said love it looks better balanced than the m2 which is a fine pice

Looks great.
What is Niolox comparable to?
Also, is the M2 going to be available in a stainless again?
Thanks.

there on the way to the UK and im getting one :D

Back