M7. New LionSteel fixed blade

GianniLion

LionSteel Moderator
Fixed blade Micarta handle, 7 inch of Sleipner blade. 5.5 mm of thickness.
359_1.jpg

362_1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. What carry options? Just Micarta handles? No wood?

Very close to the dimensions of my Knife Research Legion in Sleipner manufactured by LionSteel. One of the best!

Nice. What carry options? Just Micarta handles? No wood?

Very close to the dimensions of my Knife Research Legion in Sleipner manufactured by LionSteel. One of the best!

I will not produce the wood handle, I am afraid of the guard. As you can see from the picture also this handle is a Solid one.

Nice looking blade.

That looks like a nice Kydex Sheath like my KR Legion.

Looks like a must have to me any idea when it will be available and cost in $usd?As soon as I saw this I thought yeah thats one to buy.:thumbup:

Nice. Is that a first for you for fixed blade knives?
A couples of years ago we have made a limited edition of this knife, around 100 pcs, the name was Carthago. Now we have decided to introduce it in LionSteel catalogue. Also this one is a Molletta design. That ones were the only Solid handle for fixed blade that we have produced.

Hope you're getting more Sleipner from Uddeholm because the M7 is a serious chunk of Sleipner! :)

What's the weight on the M7? About 14-16 ounces (400-450 grams)?

This should be a big winner based on pricing. I paid $290 for my KR Legion and it was a really nice kit through BladeHQ.

Seriously loving this blade!

Is there any information about pricing or release dates?

Looking forward to my first large fixed blade.

Very nice! :thumbup:

Did lionsteel do another fixed blade around this size, with no guard? :confused: I remember thinking it was like a Busse Sarsquatch...

I did some googling and think I had the 5" version from knife legion on my mind....

But that 2nd knife is the sweetness! :thumbup:

Gianni
Do you have picture of M7 tang (without handle)?
What type of coating is on black M7?

I too am interested in the price of this bad boy. I have been looking hard at the KR Legion and this looks like another contender.

Gianni
Do you have picture of M7 tang (without handle)?
What type of coating is on black M7?

In this moment I have no picture done without handle, I will take some soon.

The coating is the same that we are using for black blades of SR1A, it is a chemical black. We call it MilSpec.

Back