M7. New LionSteel fixed blade

I will not produce the wood handle, I am afraid of the guard. As you can see from the picture also this handle is a Solid one.

Yes, too right, the wood would just not have the structural capacity of the micarta in the guard region. Congratulations a very well thought out knife design.

LionSteel M7 from the LionSteel 2014 Catalog:

1a6f1642d4320512aa94919501f290ee_zpsd14c1f35.jpg

8d58801db97daf29e2ada74cca39fb5e_zpsbfe1eea3.jpg

Hi Gianni

Just a short thank you kindly note. It was a pleasure working with you and ordering a M7 could not have been easier. Fedex called to confirm delivery in about 10 days ....absolutely brilliant. Thank you :D

From Africa

Aubrey

Well, looks like I will be buying my first LionSteel Knife. I really like the looks of the M7 and will pull the trigger in the near future for one. Good job on this knife LS, I think you have hit a home run for sure with the M7.

Hi Gianni

Just a short thank you kindly note. It was a pleasure working with you and ordering a M7 could not have been easier. Fedex called to confirm delivery in about 10 days ....absolutely brilliant. Thank you :D

From Africa

Aubrey

Congrats. :thumbup:

I'm glad you got the M7 over the KR Legion.

Last edited:
So is the M7 limited production or low rate full production or just full production?

So is the M7 limited production or low rate full production or just full production?

M7 is a normal LionSteel item, not a limited edition.... But like all the LionSteel items it is always in delay...
So the answer correct is: low rate full production owing to LionSteel's production incapacity...

M7 is a normal LionSteel item, not a limited edition.... But like all the LionSteel items it is always in delay...
So the answer correct is: low rate full production owing to LionSteel's production incapacity...

Thank You Sir for the answer, the M7 is a very nice looking knife and I look forward to getting one.

Man-O-Man. Even though I have a Carthago and a Legion, I'm still sitting here with my finger on the trigger, shaking. Mike

Me too ...want that M7 and a Legion. Legion just not available right now .....projected end 2014 again and those on second hand market have old style sheath ..... so choice was made for me ... I like the M7 handle and the more smoothed out lines more ..... time will tell :D

Back