M7. New LionSteel fixed blade

I want to put this back up at the top, I hoped to see a lot of photos and reviews of the M7, I am glad for the 4 vids on youtube.

Hi I see I posted my images of the M7 where people are only posting their folders whoops!

Here is my M7 I've been using now for about 2 days in the field and have anther 58 to go LOL

Lionsteel+M7.JPG

I want to put this back up at the top, I hoped to see a lot of photos and reviews of the M7, I am glad for the 4 vids on youtube.

Hi I'm doing a field review right now, well not exactly right now as I'm typing but have done a quick first impressions blog and several days of filming in the mountains, I will look at using the M7 under various outdoor environments eg dry arid conditions to forest and later this year hopefully some jungle action!

Rekindling this thread... I just ordered the satin M7. I've been eyeballing this knife since it came out. I am really intreged by the handle design. Looks to be very comfortable. I am also not one to jump on the large choil bandwagon, but have found that a larger choil on a bigger fixed blade lets me choke up for finer cutting. I would prefer to simply choke up on the handle itself, but if I only want to carry one blade and a larger on at that, the large choil fits the bill for fuzz sticks etc.. I am excited to get it and will try and get a little review up when I manage to get out with it, hopefully soon as it's friggen cold up here right now. I've got a laundry list of winter purchased equipment to try out. Kifaru....Lionsteel...Sig Sauer.... Aghhh!

It is an awesome knife. The choil was designed and executed perfectly, and the handle is a work of art. You will see when you receive yours.

The thing looks so good you might not want to even use it! So far I've just admired mine, and beat on my Becker BK9...

You know, I got it... And just can't love it. It's an awesome blade, but will be passing it along maybe sell or trade. Bummer, it's an awesome blade, just not my type... It's not her, it's me...

Thought I'd add this one here, for future readers, the Spec Ops Combat Master large sheath for up to 8" blades, will fit the M7.

Glad you're digging it. I recently picked up a fiddleback camp knife and won't be going back. The Lionsteel m7 is an impressive knife though. It awesome that it fits the spec ops line up. They're a very nice sheath set up. Love the combat master on my Caldwell 1-6.

Back