Mama Jo in Action!

Inquiring minds need to know (and even us with little left upstairs), did ya win, Mama? Sure looks from that choppin' that ya musta.

Or is there more to come??

It was close, but I came in 3 out of 3. My other 2 competitors were 1 and 2 at World's, so I don't feel too bad about that. there will be more to come. I think my next competition will be in Meadville in August. Just need a little more practice.

Last edited:
when I was a kid we used to shoot golf balls with rifles and you have to hit them just about exactly perfect to split them. Otherwise they go spinning and shooting off into outer space, but relatively in tact. Chopping a golf ball in half represents some serious skill (and a wicked sharp knife, I'm sure). Awesome stuff, Jo!

To be honest Bob, I went up the day before the competition because I had to be recertified. I told Nathan he needed to come aling and resharpen after training, but he didn't listen...sigh.

Uh Oh.....................

Now, is the defense ready to present it's case??:D

I think it might just be better for me if the thread kinda plays out quietly the rest of the way without me in it, so as not to be hit by the flyin' beer bottles.:D

Perfect timing for a page break............

Last edited:
Back