Man bun???

Since reading this thread I have noticed the man bun even more. At dinner last night at a nice steak house, three waiters had the man bun going. That was a large percentage of the male staff.

I think the bun looks bad on man our women so I equally dislike it regardless of gender. If you have long hair and want to keep it under control out it in a pony tail. I like the way those look. Unless it is mandatory for your job and it might be for a waiter with long hair.

Different strokes.. i never put my hair in a pony tail because i dislike the look regardless of gender.(maybe some women)..Do you approve of my braid though? Kinda ponytail'ish...

Like you say, different strokes. I like the braid look but as I said, I dislike the bun on the top of the head look no matter which gender is sporting it.

I've been trolling forums for years and this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever seen! LMAO and crying at the same time.

6-7 years ago or so we could've added skinny jeans and pointy shoes to this discussion. What's next?

I've been trolling forums for years and this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever seen! LMAO and crying at the same time.

6-7 years ago or so we could've added skinny jeans and pointy shoes to this discussion. What's next?

Lol im glad we can crack you up:D

Back