Mater Kitchen Knife - Passaround !!!

The box just arrived!!

I asked the wife if the package was from Newberry she said yes! I will have a chance to check them out this evening and give a first impression write up!

Joel

The box just arrived!!

I asked the wife if the package was from Newberry she said yes! I will have a chance to check them out this evening and give a first impression write up!

Joel

Thanks! We look forward to your review.:thumbup:

So, I'm number 12 on the list and am in CT. I'd like to give-up my spot to a professional chef. I have many folders in my rotation and am out in "the wild" often with a fixed blade of some sort. Being part of the Bush-Master pass-around and waiting for my Survivor are both things I'm looking forward to.

I will most likely buy one of these knives (it looks so nice) but I'd like as many opinions from professional chefs rather than me blabbering about how nice it looks. Most of my slicing and dicing skills have been picked-up on the Food Channel and that hardly ranks me as an expert.

Dan, would like PM's or thread replys on this?

You should have my info by now. The wife and I were on a cruse ship for ten days. No computer, cell phone, or office. :D
Can't wait for them to show up here.

So, I'm number 12 on the list and am in CT. I'd like to give-up my spot to a professional chef. I have many folders in my rotation and am out in "the wild" often with a fixed blade of some sort. Being part of the Bush-Master pass-around and waiting for my Survivor are both things I'm looking forward to.

I will most likely buy one of these knives (it looks so nice) but I'd like as many opinions from professional chefs rather than me blabbering about how nice it looks. Most of my slicing and dicing skills have been picked-up on the Food Channel and that hardly ranks me as an expert.

Dan, would like PM's or thread replys on this?

We do have some chef's in the passaround. If you really would rather pass, then we can remove you from the list. But we certainly would be happy to hear your experiences with them as well.

You should have my info by now. The wife and I were on a cruse ship for ten days. No computer, cell phone, or office. :D
Can't wait for them to show up here.

I received your email and thought I responded. If not, I apologize. :eek:
You are all official though.:thumbup::D

We do have some chef's in the passaround. If you really would rather pass, then we can remove you from the list. But we certainly would be happy to hear your experiences with them as well.

Thanks, yes I'd love to be part of the pass-around and if no other chefs rise to the surface then I'll get creative.

Looking forward to a review - thanks!

:thumbup:

Dan

Man, too bad I missed out on this pass around. I would have loved to be part of it, if you do it again, I am in!

Well, it's near time to get this rolling again. Blackwind's info is going out today.

Just received the knifes literally 10 minutes ago. :D I'll post a bit this evening after grocery shopping special for this.

BTT with this. Hopefully you saw some great use. Let us know and I'll forward next in line's info.

Thanks!

Hey all,

I just came in from a business trip to Austin and the koster kitchen knives were on my recliner. Apparently they came when I was gone. They are FABULOUS!

Since I run a kitchen, I'll be putting em through some work with a professional chef on MOnday and Tuesday.

Take care!

Brett

Hey all,

I just came in from a business trip to Austin and the koster kitchen knives were on my recliner. Apparently they came when I was gone. They are FABULOUS!

Since I run a kitchen, I'll be putting em through some work with a professional chef on MOnday and Tuesday.

Take care!

Brett

Thanks for the update.:thumbup:

Back