Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

Hey STR, really loving these pry-tools.
I'd like one bent, bead blasted, with the blue and white camo paracord wrap.
I will paypal you the $23 shortly.

Also, first post on bladeforums. I've been lurking for a while, finally had a reason to register. Being able to search is pretty nice too. :)

Hey STR, really loving these pry-tools.
I'd like one bent, bead blasted, with the blue and white camo paracord wrap.
I will paypal you the $23 shortly.

Also, first post on bladeforums. I've been lurking for a while, finally had a reason to register. Being able to search is pretty nice too. :)

Welcome to Blade Forums! Thanks for swinging by here during your searches. I'll be able to get that pry done and ready to mail here in five minutes. So it should go out here in about an hour when my mail delivers. Thanks for your interest.
STR

Hey STR. Here in Oklahoma too. I'd like to buy a bead blasted with black paracord miin pry bar. I cant PM because Im new on here. Email me at guns247(at)live.com if you dont mind with payment info. Thanks

Hey STR. I'm also interested in your mini ti pry tool. I just need to go over the wonderful color choices you offer.
http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogsp...fo-thread.html
From link provided above, top picture, the bar all the way to the right, is it green anodized?
If you have that in bent version can you get back to me?
Thanks.

I can bend one and get that color. The link you provided is not working for me but I think I know the pic and the pry you speak of to find it. It is the 100 volt color if I'm thinking of the right one. I just need to know the cord wrap choice and then I can fill your order request. Thanks for your interest.

STR

I can bend one and get that color. The link you provided is not working for me but I think I know the pic and the pry you speak of to find it. It is the 100 volt color if I'm thinking of the right one. I just need to know the cord wrap choice and then I can fill your order request. Thanks for your interest.

STR

Thanks for the quick response. And yes, it's the color that I want...the 100 volts one. I'll go with the camo cord. It's 3rd one from the bottom left in this pic. I hope the image shows.
Payment on the way and thanks again.

prysters_for_Fathers_Day_at_Mother_and_Daddy%2527s_church_June_2009.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. And yes, it's the color that I want...the 100 volts one. I'll go with the camo cord. It's 3rd one from the bottom left in this pic. I hope the image shows.
Payment on the way and thanks again.

prysters_for_Fathers_Day_at_Mother_and_Daddy%2527s_church_June_2009.jpg

OOOh I'm glad I came back. The one you want is the sage green color if its the third from the bottom on the left not the hunter green for 100 volts. The sage green is like half that voltage. But thats no problem. I haven't made it up yet so I can knock that out for you right quick. Thanks and it will be ready to mail here within the hour.
STR

Awesome!
I think there might be some confusion here so I'll clear it up. I want the 100 volts color prybar with the cord from 3rd bottom left prybar. But that looks good as well. =)
Hope I don't put you through trouble making a new one.

Hey STR, if you've mailed the sage green one already, that's fine by me. I'll take it. It looks good just as the 100v. My apologies if I wasn't clear on what I wanted. BTW, payment completed. 乃 Thanks.

Hey STR, if you've mailed the sage green one already, that's fine by me. I'll take it. It looks good just as the 100v. My apologies if I wasn't clear on what I wanted. BTW, payment completed. 乃 Thanks.

It was no problem getting it redipped at 100 volts and re-wrapping it. Its in the mail. Thanks and yes I did see the payment. Thanks for that too. Enjoy
STR

Hello STR, I would like a brown pry bar with black wrap and another one with the darkest blue you got with black wrap. If these are possible in this combination I'll take them. If not I'll pick some other combination out. Thanks!

Hello STR, I would like a brown pry bar with black wrap and another one with the darkest blue you got with black wrap. If these are possible in this combination I'll take them. If not I'll pick some other combination out. Thanks!

I can do it and still get them out to you by noon today but I still need to know if you want both bent, one bent one straight or both straight bars? STR@bladeforums.com is my pay pal and the total for two of them would be $45 shipped out. Thanks
STR

I just sent you an e-mail, but I am looking for a Grey Ti Mini-Pry w/ Black paracord wrap! I will send you the paypal $23 now! I am looking for a duplicate of the grey one w/ black paracord wrap in the thumbnail in this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/536207-PrySTRs-for-sale

I don't do them exactly like those anymore in that thumbnail. I've already mailed yours out based on the details in the payment info. I hope you like it. In the future give me all the details ahead of time as I don't sit on things once I know they are ordered. I can't stop your order now if I wanted to because I already dropped it off in the box. Had I known before doing that I could have tried to pick one out that was close to what you saw. As I said though those are old from when I was still getting my feet wet doing these and I have changed the way they look some but otherwise they are much the same.

STR

Last edited:
Thanks Dan. And thanks for stopping by. :thumbup:

STR

hey STR. I first saw your pry bar on youtube in nutnfancy's ROL EDC (rule of law everyday carry). I was putting together my own EDC and thought it would be cool to have one of your pry bars. brown (15V), OD green para cord wrapped, NOT BENT. Money being sent via pay-pal. Thanks.

Back