Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

hey STR. I first saw your pry bar on youtube in nutnfancy's ROL EDC (rule of law everyday carry). I was putting together my own EDC and thought it would be cool to have one of your pry bars. brown (15V), OD green para cord wrapped, NOT BENT. Money being sent via pay-pal. Thanks.

Very good.!Thats one of my favorite combos of colors too! I can have that ready to mail in the morning. Thanks
STR

i would love to order one of these in grey with black chord wrap. Paypal is ready and waiting :thumbup:

i would love to order one of these in grey with black chord wrap. Paypal is ready and waiting :thumbup:

$24 to STR@bladeforums.com and I'll get one out to you. When you say one of these do you mean one bent or one straight pry bar? People always forget to tell me that part to the order. Not sure why. I guess I need to try to clear up the write up some. Anyway, let me know.

STR

Got the payment. It will be done tonight before I hit the sack and out to you in the morning mail. Thanks
STR

Just received mine yesterday Quick Shipping and Awesome product. I will definitely get plenty of use out of it

This pry bar is great. Quick delivery and quality craftmanship. Thanks a lot Steve.

Thanks. Once I know what it is thats wanted I try to get on the stick and get it out of here. Glad to know its appreciated!:thumbup: Glad you like the pry tool too though! ;)

STR

Demetri. Sent on 8/25. Thanks.

Oh, well yes thats done business. Already mailed. I was thrown off by the date. I thought you just sent today or last night/this morning type thing. If you have not seen your order yet rest assured its in the mail.

STR

STR,

I received my pry bar yesterday. It looks great. Thanks. I love the notch. Here's a photo.

6097707743_fc5f84edaa_z_d.jpg

Received my mini pry today, quality is great Highly recommended, very lightweight and perfect to edc anytime. For those who don't want to be in a situation where you need to use your knife to pry.

Glad to hear everyone is happy. Sorry if things take a while to get to some places. I mail most always the same day things are ordered unless its too late by the time I get the order. Pretty much always those go out the next morning or the next day mail runs if I get the order on a weekend. I mean just in case anyone wonders. Anyway, thanks guys. Enjoy!
STR

Steve,

Paypal sent. Please let me know if anything needs to be clarified. Looking to carry it on a keyring, so anything accommodating that (size/cord configuration) would be excellent. You know the Pry Bars more than I do.

Thank you!!

--Tyler

Last edited:
Steve,

Paypal sent. Please let me know if anything needs to be clarified. Looking to carry it on a keyring, so anything accommodating that (size/cord configuration) would be excellent. You know the Pry Bars more than I do.

Thank you!!

--Tyler

Your order will be out the door here shortly and officially inbound. The loop on the end has worked for me and many others for that so I see no problem on a key ring. That's what I hear being done most with them with carry in the back pocket or a fanny pack or purse not far behind. Thanks

STR

Double post
STR

Last edited:
Hey mate, would you ship one of these down to me here in Australia ?? Looks like a neat little unit ... :)

Andy

Certainly! I've done it before. Takes a bit longer but they manage to get there.

Just get the details of your request together and let me know what ya want.

Thanks
STR

Back