Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

I'm interested in getting one bar, bent, bead-blasted, 35-volt light blue w/ green, and an orange/black combo para cord, shipped to Georgia. I don't mess with paypal. Is it possible to send a money order? I know it'll take a little more time for shipment.

Thanks

You go ahead and stick a money order in the mail.
Get me your address at STR@bladeforums.com and I'll get one knocked out and on the way to you in the mean time. Welcome to blade forums and thanks for your interest in my mini ti pry.
STR A/K/A Steve Rice
4006 Woodville Road
Bartlesville, OK, 74006

Man, you are quick. :)

Got the money in the mail this morning. Let's see how long it takes Federal employees to get it there. ;-)

I'm interested in one bar, bent on one side black para ... like Andy's. 29 shipped?

Not to sound like I can't sell this but I made this for you as requested and then you confirmed you wanted it but disappeared so what happened to you?

Anyway, I have one bent bar, with black cord that is hand rubbed for finish if anyone wants one. I guess Schony forgot all about it after placing his order on Nov. 20. Let me know if anyone wants it. I'll get it right out. Thanks

STR

Mine arrived this morning, so far I love it. I may have to order another one in the new year! Thanks Again!

IMAG1181.jpg

IMAG1182.jpg

Can I have 1 hand rubbed, bent pry bar with your orange and black camo cord wrap please?
That was $29?

Thanks much!

WAIT!! Sorry, if it's not too late could I change that to your dark blue color anodized and still the same orange and black camo please?

Sorry, indecisive.

WAIT!! Sorry, if it's not too late could I change that to your dark blue color anodized and still the same orange and black camo please?

Sorry, indecisive.

Sure. I can have one ready to mail tomorrow morning pretty easy so send $30 to STR@bladeforums.com using pay pal and I'll get one done shortly after. Thanks
STR

Hi Steve. I'd like to order 1pc bent, bead blasted, 25.5v anodized blue with rescue orange paracord please.

Payment sent as well.

Thanks

Marc

Hi Steve. I'd like to order 1pc bent, bead blasted, 25.5v anodized blue with rescue orange paracord please.

Payment sent as well.

Thanks

Marc

Hi Marc. I see it and its done and in the mail. Thanks :thumbup:

STR

payment sent under andrew k.

thank you!

..... woops dont know if i mentioned i wanted bead blasted and 15 v

payment sent under andrew k.

thank you!

..... woops dont know if i mentioned i wanted bead blasted and 15 v

I see the payment Thanks. I'll have one out to you shortly just as ordered. Thanks yoko

STR

Hey STR

Is there any added strength to anodizing vs just bead blasting? Do you have Woodland and ACU paracord?

Thanks for your time.

Hey STR

Is there any added strength to anodizing vs just bead blasting? Do you have Woodland and ACU paracord?

Thanks for your time.

I don't know if I have ACU or not or even what that is. I have 550 para cord in various colors. See pics here in my blog http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

Anodizing just adds a new clear oxide layer by stacking them on top of each other and as the light refracts through the layers you get your color changes as you increase the voltage. I've not read of how it could affect or increase strength. Bead blasting just treats the surface by multi blasting with fine glass beads. I like it because it covers up scratches in the untreated bare ti quite well but it can be a messy job at times due to bad cabinets and leaky door seals on good ones. I hate doing it yet do it daily.

STR

Hey STR,

Thanks again. I meant to say the hand polished vs the anodized not bead-blasted. Lol. How much would it be for 2 Mini TI Pry? 1 with woodland camo para cord and 1 with yellow para?

Thanks again for your time.

Hey STR,

Thanks again. I meant to say the hand polished vs the anodized not bead-blasted. Lol. How much would it be for 2 Mini TI Pry? 1 with woodland camo para cord and 1 with yellow para?

Thanks again for your time.

Out of the yellow and two would run $60. Thanks
STR

Back