Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

I would like 1x bent bar, no colour just blasted for the nice grey look .. :) Please add a black para cord wrap and I will be a happy man. Let me know how much extra the shipping will be to me down here and I will get the payment to you ASAP.

Andy

I would like 1x bent bar, no colour just blasted for the nice grey look .. :) Please add a black para cord wrap and I will be a happy man. Let me know how much extra the shipping will be to me down here and I will get the payment to you ASAP.

Andy

I mail these all first class. Looks like $2.59 is the actual postage to Australia. I add $4 to cover the envelope ($1.25) and the tape and other misc. wrapping stuff and the postage so its the same price as always. $25 plus $4 for $29. Shipping has gone up though and I expect that to probably change in the future again along with other things so for now this is working. Thanks for your interest. I can have that done and ready to mail within the half hour so no problem getting it out today to you if I have an address in time to do that. If not then when I get it all together after seeing a payment and address it will head out. STR@bladeforums.com is my pay pal. Thanks

Just out of bed mate... :) Payment sent, you should be able to recognise it... ;)

Thanks for your help.

Andy

Steve-
Could you do me up 4 in a medium brown color (15 volt??) prybars with dark brown paracord wrap, all four in the bent version. PM me a total and I'll shoot you a paypal pmnt asap.
Love the last one that you did for me, three of these are for Christmas gifts and I gotta have another one for myself.

Anyone reading these threads who are on the edge about ordering one of these, just do it, they are fantastic. I keep mine in the kitchen and use it all the time for opening boxes instead of my knife. One of the gift ones that I'm ordering now will end up on a Marine base in Africa! (Girlfriends son is a helicopter mechanic there!)
Thanks Steve,

Sgt Tim

Hi Tim. Four would be right at $104 shipped out. STR@bladeforums.com is my pay pal and I have a dentist appt. so not sure I can get them out to you today but if not they'll be on their way in the morning. Thanks for the kind words on my little tools.
STR

Last edited:
Steve-
I got them yesterday, fantastic as usual, thank you.

Andy the Aussie, any way you can post a pic of yours, it sounds nice, I might have to order one or two done up like that for myself!

Steve, a question for you, are you able to do both bent and split end at the same time?

Sgt Tim

Steve-
I got them yesterday, fantastic as usual, thank you.

Andy the Aussie, any way you can post a pic of yours, it sounds nice, I might have to order one or two done up like that for myself!

Steve, a question for you, are you able to do both bent and split end at the same time?

Sgt Tim

Not sure I follow you?? You mean with a V in the end? I charge more to do that. Will only do so many too. Its hard to do for me the way I do them so if someone tried to buy like 5 of the V notched ones I'd say no I can do one now and then. Not something I want to do a lot you know? Anyway the basic is easy to reproduce. Unless I find an easier way to add the notch I really will only do them now and again. It takes me longer to do one of the V notches in the end than it does to make the whole bar and get started cleaning it up. Thats why I charge more to do the fork in the end. If thats what you meant.

I need to make up more I got wiped out the other day for stock so now I have zero in stock. First time in three years I've been able to say that.

I have the titanium though so I can get more ready but for now I'm behind at least at this writing.

Thanks guys for your interest. You all are the reason I'm dry! Thats a good thing!
STR

Steve-

Sgt Tim
.....sure thing mate. I will get it done in the next couple of days.. :)

As requested... :)

TiPry.jpg

Andy-
You've got to be kidding me... that looks amazing! Now after Christmas I'm gonna have to order one or two more with that color combo, that's the best picture in this entire thread as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks,

Sgt Tim

Thanks mate. Post Christmas and once Mrs Andy has forgiven me for the recent Busse/Swamp Rat/Scrap Yard purchases I will get a couple more in Tan and some exceedingly BRIGHT colour.

Andy

I'm interested in one bar, bent on one side black para ... like Andy's. 29 shipped?

I have one done up like Andy's now and ready to mail. Just need to know where it's going so once I see the addy in the payment or get it from you in an email I can get it out to you. Thanks
STR

I will take a bead blasted blue (25.5v) with a slight bend if possible. Wrapped in orange paracord and shipped to Canada please.

Let me know a total and I will follow up with PP

Thanks

I will take a bead blasted blue (25.5v) with a slight bend if possible. Wrapped in orange paracord and shipped to Canada please.

Let me know a total and I will follow up with PP

Thanks

Its no problem to get one out to you. I have two others going to Canada this morn. Interesting. Anyway, $29 shipped out is the cost. Thanks for your interest in my mini ti pry. Oh and my pay pal address is STR@bladeforums.com
STR

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting one bar, bent, bead-blasted, 35-volt light blue w/ green, and an orange/black combo para cord, shipped to Georgia. I don't mess with paypal. Is it possible to send a money order? I know it'll take a little more time for shipment.

Thanks

Back