Mug Shots

1149472001_l.jpg

Strained my damn eyes then, they tried to look both ways at the same time !!!!:D

Here I am Guys - HillBilly Coalminer doing some of the things I love to do :D
Fall07ATVRide.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey bro, I used to work at a coal mine back in the UK, my origional name on this forum was pitman because we call our mines pits but everyone thought it was because I had a Bull terrier so I changed it to pitdog !!!!

I thought this was a mug shot post. Here is a pic I was using as an avatar and this was probably the most grungy I have ever looked.

scaryrob.jpg

This one of my girls and I is a little more recent and I have cleaned up a bit.

washpointrob_girls.jpg

100_0195.jpg

Downtown Minneapolis. Beautiful summer day :) (unlike today's crummy weather!) :grumpy:

Dang RB, I've never seen anyone try to decoy a turkey like that. Careful, some great big ol' tom might decide he's in love. :D

Never had a problem with this, as the toms usually drop dead at the sight of such a... beautiful decoy :D Also, proven to scare 98.735% of children under 8 years of age.

oh hell, fine, I'll play too. self-portrait from tuesday afternoon.
2399687447_ae17e3d6d9.jpg

Here's last years deer hunt and me in the shop last week.
Scott

psk10.jpg

This is my ultimate mountain man look Scott, when I leave my current job I'm gonna grow my beard and aim for this look and hopefully by then I may also own one of your fine knives !!!!!:D

OK... OK... I will play...

Me and the Buffalo... the Buffalo are not to be trusted!
(but they will eat out of your hand)

BuffaloRanchME.jpg

This Coyote and friends invited my dog to dinner... as the entre'! Soon after, he died of a severe case of lead-poisoning.

Ranch11-26-06002.jpg

OK... OK... I will play...

Me and the Buffalo... the Buffalo are not to be trusted!
(but they will eat out of your hand)

BuffaloRanchME.jpg

For some reason, I can really see this picture turning into a "Hold my beer and watch this!" situation real fast. I have learned that buffalo should be given a very wide berth at all times. :rolleyes:

you are correct... We owned these for quite a while and they are as tame as a cow (our cows are extremely tame).

As I said, these buffs will eat cattle feed out of your hand (through a fence of course). Still, they are unpredictable animals and should never be trusted. They can move very fast, and are much smarter than the cows, although, I'm not sure that really makes them smart just smarter than a really dumb animal. ;) You wouldn't want to approach them with a feed sack in hand, they may trample you.

My beautiful wife and I at the '06 Marine Corps Ball in Orlando. I haven't been woods walkin' in awhile and I'm almost always alone so no wilderness pics. Great shots so far...

MYDC0028.jpg

Back