N A S K finalized

SM23, nah the powers-that-be just wanted you to have the pleasure of presenting us with all that lofty review material first hand... Just too bad that you didn't even make it to the preorder list... Oops!

We need a proper review.. I dont know what these other guys are talking about.. I thought that was crap.. shaking the camera and all

Start by cutting paper, then tomatoes and other stuff in the kitchen, then rope, etc..

Baton a bunch of wood put the camera on the tripod on the side, so its not shaking.. then after show the edge close up. Then try to shave hair with it, I want to know if its still shaving hari after a bunch of batoning

Then go chops some soda cans, both sideways, then the bottom.. the hard stuff. Once again, show the edge up close with a good camera, then try to shave with it.. I want to see edge after.

Then try to slice paper again

You do crap reviews..theyre not even reviews.. its more like you screwing around

I gotta be from a diff planet.. everyone besides me thinks that was a good review

don't tell me what to do.

and, btw, would you really put any stock at all in a 'review' done by someone directly affiliated with the company which produces whatever it is you wanted 'reviewed'?

one last note, and I hope to make this as clear as I possibly can- I don't do reviews of my own designs. I test my designs, and there is a big difference. What you will see of this knife is my testing of it, which is why I title the threads 'Testing...testing xxx'

there is no need for you to be rude. Although there is no one on my ignore list, I am going to have to put you on there if you can't show me a little respect

Last edited:
^^^ You're just fair game. I'm waiting for him to boss Nathan and Jo around soon :p

My purpose is not to disrespect you.. thats just the way I talk.

But thanks for clarifying that you dont do reviews on stuff you designed.. Ill wait for someone else hopefully

Even tough I asked seveal people to do a review on the heavy chopper, they said they will, nobody ended up doing it.

So obviously I either got to find the money to buy me one, or get a damn shop and make me one.

Its way too hard to get someone to do a proper review with good camera angles

I gotta be from a diff planet.. everyone besides me thinks that was a good review

You're looking at this wrong. We've hounded Lorien to death on here to see the NASK in action. He has taken some time to shoot a bit of footage and share here, and that's what we, or at least 'I' if I shouldn't speak for the group, are/am grateful for.

You're looking at this wrong. We've hounded Lorien to death on here to see the NASK in action. He has taken some time to shoot a bit of footage and share here, and that's what we, or at least 'I' if I shouldn't speak for the group, are/am grateful for.

Make that two of us <at least>...can't wait to get both of my NASK's to do some "informal" testing & review and for good measure-- I'll even invoke a good ole Busse Combat Co. "NO REGRETS" cause it's applicable over here too!

I'm also getting really hyped with all the hints of the refinements going into this model. :thumbsup:

Everybody's really appreciative of the steady updates no matter what form they take....just keep 'em coming :D

Last edited:
don't tell me what to do.

and, btw, would you really put any stock at all in a 'review' done by someone directly affiliated with the company which produces whatever it is you wanted 'reviewed'?

one last note, and I hope to make this as clear as I possibly can- I don't do reviews of my own designs. I test my designs, and there is a big difference. What you will see of this knife is my testing of it, which is why I title the threads 'Testing...testing xxx'

there is no need for you to be rude. Although there is no one on my ignore list, I am going to have to put you on there if you can't show me a little respect
View attachment 715361

I'm in Atlanta and on my phone and can't find my goat. Can somebody find my goat?

Nathan, you tricky devil, waiting till BLADE to unveil the "GOAT" <Greatest chopper Of All Time> model!

I found the prototype, it's in the creek...

Will these be offered in a Friday sale? Preorder?

I kid, I kid. ;)

1414919459_goat_twisting_neck.webm

Found it but can't embed it :(

IMG_5725.JPG I know it's not the one you're looking for but it felt appropriate.

We need a proper review.. I dont know what these other guys are talking about.. I thought that was crap.. shaking the camera and all

Start by cutting paper, then tomatoes and other stuff in the kitchen, then rope, etc..

Baton a bunch of wood put the camera on the tripod on the side, so its not shaking.. then after show the edge close up. Then try to shave hair with it, I want to know if its still shaving hari after a bunch of batoning

Then go chops some soda cans, both sideways, then the bottom.. the hard stuff. Once again, show the edge up close with a good camera, then try to shave with it.. I want to see edge after.

You do crap reviews..theyre not even reviews.. its more like you screwing around

Just a suggestion... the advice "Go ugly, early!" Only works for dorks at fraternity parties... Here? Not so much.

4785.jpg
My purpose is not to disrespect you.. thats just the way I talk.
But thanks for clarifying that you dont do reviews on stuff you designed.. Ill wait for someone else hopefully
Even tough I asked seveal people to do a review on the heavy chopper, they said they will, nobody ended up doing it.
So obviously I either got to find the money to buy me one, or get a damn shop and make me one.
Its way too hard to get someone to do a proper review with good camera angles

Last edited:

Yup your from a different planet, PLUTO comes to mind, and remember
f28a71eb48d75e336a1829e9f8f88583.jpg

Back