N A S K finalized

We need a proper review.. I dont know what these other guys are talking about.. I thought that was crap.. shaking the camera and all

Start by cutting paper, then tomatoes and other stuff in the kitchen, then rope, etc..

Baton a bunch of wood put the camera on the tripod on the side, so its not shaking.. then after show the edge close up. Then try to shave hair with it, I want to know if its still shaving hari after a bunch of batoning

Then go chops some soda cans, both sideways, then the bottom.. the hard stuff. Once again, show the edge up close with a good camera, then try to shave with it.. I want to see edge after.

Then try to slice paper again

You do crap reviews..theyre not even reviews.. its more like you screwing around

I gotta be from a diff planet.. everyone besides me thinks that was a good review

Hahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahahaha

I'm not sure why you don't have a Paetreon channel. Everyone interested in knives would pay to see you conduct reviews in this fashion.

I can't think of a better way to review a knife. Maybe run it over with a car, and see if it blends. Oh I know. Set it on fire with gas!!

Oh oh and cut up some rocks! Then see if it's shaving sharp still!!

Fuck youuuuuu

Who the fuck you think you talking to asshole?

Jesus Christ man you really don't know how forums work, huh? I am the biggest sarcastic dick in person but I understand you don't talk to people a certain way. You can't talk to people however you want and absolutely nobody is afraid of you so they'll say what they want if you act like a child. Like the time you flipped out because nobody wanted to tell you how much that Keffeler was. Go have a drink and relax man wtf.

First he got into it with Sir Bobster on the subject of knife capitalism! Then, he started treating Lorien like he was his personal gofer! I mean the guy has almost no tact what so ever! I don't wish him to be banned though because then the poor soul won't be able to buy any Carothers unless he plans on going to Atlanta every year. No BFC means no CPK, pretty much!

I may have been direct originally, but certanly not rude. You Nathans personal asskisser justin have been getting on my nerves since you got here.

As far as testing knives,

Im more of a Cliff Stamp kinda guy.. I wanna see the knife go beyond whats it supposed to be able to do.

Which nathan has demonstrated

Both lorien and nathan have chopped cans, nails, bricks,etc..

and yet its been severallllllllll of you assholes getting on my ass, acting like Im the first asshole who came up with the idea of knife torture

That annoys me and pisses me off at the same time. thats why I told you to go fuck yourself.

Perhaps we should just put each other on ignore

Just let it go Tommy. I give you that SM23 is really rough around the edges but let's not push him toward getting banned. His rants can be epic and quite entertaining :D

Also I love the idea that a "proper review" involves chopping soda cans and trying to shave. Maybe get a trash compactor and a razor?
Have you not seen nathan chopping nails with his knives to test just how tough his knives are, Mr. SMARTASS?

obviously not..

I have no idea what or who a Cliff Stamp is but a quick Google search showed me that name is purportedly banned on BFC! I wouldn't admit so strongly to any allegiances to Cliff Stamp if I were you :rolleyes:

I have seen many of Cliff Stamp's reviews and think he is a very knowledgeable and outspoken guy! I have actually learned quite a bit about steels and knifes in general from him! It isn't always what you say, but "How you say it" or is perceived by others!:thumbsup:

Hey everyone knows all the bad words and how to use em, but this is supposed to be a family friendly refuge on BF... save the f-bombs for the R-rated sections of BF and show off your skill over there.

Do you seriously think you can swear at members and play it off as just "being direct, but certanly [sic] not rude?"

It's obvious to everyone what you're trying to do.

Last edited:
I may have been direct originally, but certanly not rude. You Nathans personal asskisser justin have been getting on my nerves since you got here.

As far as testing knives,

Im more of a Cliff Stamp kinda guy.. I wanna see the knife go beyond whats it supposed to be able to do.

Which nathan has demonstrated

Both lorien and nathan have chopped cans, nails, bricks,etc..

and yet its been severallllllllll of you assholes getting on my ass, acting like Im the first asshole who came up with the idea of knife torture

That annoys me and pisses me off at the same time. thats why I told you to go fuck yourself.

Calls himself Survivorman yet he can't survive his criticism being criticized.

Back